Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 108

Dex-chan lover
@ispcizero3rd
yes and no. Yes there are others like him to an extent.
They are not humans and are from different dimensions/worlds. This gets into the real plot pretty heavily so to keep it short, there are a few others with abilities far surpassing MC's current power level. MC's potential is far greater though once fully unlocked. None of those guys are on earth (those 2 guys who went to the island last chapter are 2 of them)
No, he is more or less curently one of the strongest on earth. There are a few currently who may be stronger, but not by that much.

Dex-chan lover
we're getting less and less pages. it was usually 120 pages per chap ,last chapter was 62 ,now 50 ... :(

@thegentelman I think they realize that they are already over half done with the story but its so popular now that they can draw it out.

Aggregator gang
What chapter do I have to read if I want to continue it in the web novel? Can't really stand the cliff

Double-page supporter
@dattasai the stones they get from monsters to sell for money. What those stones are will be explained in the far far far far far future.

@vopper13 you'd better not read the novel.
some of the people who read it said it became boring after jeju arc.
Thus i am refraining from reading it too

Dex-chan lover
so what will happen to this shellner someone, did she receive backlash trying to upgrade his crazy power or it's just 'it doesn't work, so~~rry' moment?

wud be fun seeing a person explodes to pieces trying to poke a million volt power plant.

@vopper13 You should start reading at the chapter 130.
Here's a link if you need https://www.readlightnovel.org/solo-leveling/chapter-130 .

@Raffro You should give it a try, it's not boring at all.... People say it becomes boring because of the ending, which doesn't suit their taste.

Users who are viewing this thread