Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 109

@Amplify it is not for free, they want him to join them , so a good reason to turn down the offer is to not owe them anything. You and me know that there is nothing free in this cruel world mate

Dex-chan lover
@Zergio200ism
It's free. Don't try to pretend any sort of bullshit. If he wants another hit after the first one though THEN he has to join them, but the first one is always on the house.

@Amplify i am not inventing any bullshit, if you really think that they are giving him that boost of power for free and that they would leave him alone just like that then you are naive as fuck mate . Also you didnt adress what i said about nothing being for free in this world.

Dex-chan lover
@Zergio200ism
This isn't the first time you've come at me with half baked arguments even in the last two weeks, I wish you simply wouldn't.

Go ahead and explain to me then: how would they go about pestering and annoying one of the most powerful beings on the entire planet to join them if he decided not to bother after the freebie, and for them to expect to live to tell the tale. I'm waiting.

People on the MC's level cannot be coerced, they cannot be threatened or otherwise made to do anything at all. All they can try is to offer him a bribe, and if he doesn't care for their bribe then that is that. Your bullshit at the end doesn't apply here, so why would I respond to it?

Double-page supporter
@Winchan
"If you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you"
Partially correct in that the person who made that quote also made the one I used. That's why it is perfect. But the one I used is the spoiler. Because
God is dead. And they killed him.

Who killed him? Others have mentioned it in this thread under spoilers.
God had created the Rulers - Angel like beings whose nature is was to protect creation - and Sovereigns (translated here as Kings) - whose nature is to destroy. The battles between them that never seem to end. But when the Rulers realized that was God's intention - for the two groups to fight endless war for his entertainment - they killed the very God they served.

It is the rulers who open those gates, but also the rulers who connect their own power to the humans they choose. The hunters have the power of the Rulers. The "Special Authority Hunters" are connected to the big shots rather than their minions. MC's father is also connected to one of them, but in a different way (hence his mana reading). But the MC... That being Mrs Selner saw wasn't a Ruler.
One other thing we'll learn when he returns to "that" temple.
Do you remember what "job class" the MC unlocked? The "system" itself is a deception. The MC isn't so much getting stronger as unlocking that power little by little. There was no human body that could handle accepting it all at once.

If you wonder why the "rulers" who are supposed to protect are opening the gates, it is because the Sovereigns and their great armies are coming. Earth has no mana, and without being fortified by mana it won't withstand the battle. Though the process is creating a lot of destruction and death, they are trying to save as much as they can and thus sacrifice is impossible to avoid.

@Amplify First ,this isnt the first time nor will it be the last so keep expecting me to reply to your comments everytime you make one .
Second, I know that the MC is overpowered as fuck , but again why did you think they offered him a "free" boost of power?, I am not saying that this US guild will be successful in coercing him but
they could try something, they could failt at it but my point still stands.
It was a fun conversation between you and me mate , i hope i can be repeated in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@Zergio200ism
You're completely free to keep making stupid comments @ me, though I may well just block you and be done with you if you do.

They can't try something. I asked you to give a specific concrete example of how they could, not a bullshit "maybe they could". Give me a reasoned argument, not empty words because that's the only thing your 'point' is built upon.

Dex-chan lover
well, with that game-like system, ofc he wont have any limit. Just like any of those one handed chinese hyper leveling game, he pretty much have no limit.that system also gave him SR type monster drop.

Dex-chan lover
@Zergio200ism
If you cannot name one single tangible example to back your supposed point up, then I can dismiss your trivial arguments on the spot as stupid bullshit. That's how it works.

Dex-chan lover
well, with that game-like system, ofc he wont have any limit. Just like any of those one handed chinese hyper leveling game, he pretty much have no limit.that system also gave him SR type monster drop.

So, about that.
He actually *does* have a hard limit, he just hasn't hit it yet.

Dex-chan lover
Are they ever going to explain the mysterious double dungeon that kick started all this or nah?

You'd think now that he's this powerful he would want to go back and investigate what that nightmare was about with those statues and why there's never another double dungeon again.

Fed-Kun's army
can't wait for the final arc, how long it is... but the novel quite sort with only 270 chapters

Having read the novel... Enjoy this while it lasts, because you're basically near the climax of the story, and the second half is garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread