Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 109

@Amplify well the mc can power himself up without the help of others . In such a short period of time he has become one of the strongest re awakened people on earth.

Dex-chan lover
@goodhunter
So the implication being there are 8 people that are a monarch right now and so does 8 of their counterpart? But so far, our MC is the only monarch that we have seen, let alone a Rulers or did i miss any?

After binge reading 100 chapters of the LN over the last week, I can honestly say just how tip-of-the-iceberg this story has been so far. Can't wait to see the rest of the story drawn with this art style. Wish there would be an anime adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
@HuevoPodrido

The only closest love interest in the novel is him getting married to another woman other than Cha Hae-In. He dated her once, then had a nice drink that made him reset or move onto his next life.

@knighvrea

Not even close. All she saw is an abyss. Nothing more.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@knighvrea I mean i dont think they know about "leveling" but since she knows he doesnt have a limit, she knows he can get stronger. They just dont know how he does it

Double-page supporter
Allow me to leave you a spoiler with no context - such that it doesn't spoil anything - but as delivered by the perfect messenger for this chapter.
nietzsche1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@bk3k

"If you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you"

right? Beyond Good and Evil

@musicfreak12

You missed the Lich-like guy and the Beast-like guy that made the hunters unconscious on the ant nest.
Maybe Frost and Beast Monarch? would that make him the 'Undead' Monarch? since he's a necromancer and such.

I fear the power reset that has to be done at some point. A protagonist has to have a hurdle that isn't a function of his leveling power. I just hope it doesn't make reading this difficult because I have enjoyed it quite a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread