Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 109

Dex-chan lover
@bk3k

so, is the novel only up to that part clarified, or was it revealed who that being inside of him is?
is he a god, a sovereign or some higher form of being?

and those two that appeared from before are sovereign, right?

it's getting really interesting, and much more so for the second season, I suppose.

Double-page supporter
@Winchan
The novels go all the way to the ending if you want. Who was inside him?
The Sovereign of Shadows. And the clue was his "job" given by "the system". Shadow Sovereign. Rather than accepting a job, be became host.
and those two that appeared from before are sovereign, right?
Correct. Those that appeared on that island detected the power of the Sovereign of Shadows. They where confused why he appeared to be helping humans. But as you know, he wasn't. For now the body still belongs to Jinwoo.

Dex-chan lover
@bk3k

oh, so that pretty much clarifies most of it..

Tho I'd like to keep what will happen with Jinwoo unspoiled, this makes things much easier to understand.
Thanks for the time tho, and I might also read the novel in the near future.

Double-page supporter
@musicfreak12
I don't remember which chapter, it was within the last handful that we had, but couple monarchs were shown. The manhwa didn't state that they were monarchs yet because they've yet to properly reveal the existence of the entire assembly of monarchs and rulers. Remember how the scavenging/mining team was sent in to harvest and clean up the aftermath of the ant invasion? They were somehow all put to sleep, then 2 or 3 of the monarchs popped out and had some dialogue.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread