Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 109

Double-page supporter
Quality: 9
Plot: 8
Execution: 8.5

And yet, I getting bored of this. I shall stockpile some chaps to read at a later date.

When you look at darkness and it looks back.
It's understandably alright to freak out.
No limit for him huh
So is he Darkness itself????

can a gun killed chimera ant ?
and these stupid bodyguards felt like they are the strongest

Since he gazed into her does that mean he can tell how her power works???? 😍

@Meri08
Correct in the Novels is literallty the King of the dead/ Shadow Monarch which is the strongest amongst the others

Dex-chan lover
@Ekfreet

And yet, I getting bored of this. I shall stockpile some chaps to read at a later date.

Probably for the best. This series is at it's best when there's action of some kind (or the tense moments before/after said action).

IIRC, just to gauge when to come back:

Current Arc: Basically more of the same.
Everyone wants some of that Jin-woo
This one might take a bit depending on how they spread out the talky bits.

High School
Arc. Relatively short. Has some good bits in this but will probably be better binged.

Return to the Double Dungeon
Arc. This one is one MAJOR lore-gasm. The series meta-plot begins in full force.

Japan S-Rank Gate
Arc. Visually impressive, more of just a follow-up to what happens in the last one.

America
Arc. Has my favorite fight from the WN. Should be a treat overall. Might end up being a longer arc.

MAJOR SPOILER:
Monarch War
Arc.
Shit gets real.

MAJOR SPOILER:
Final Battle
Arc
You can probably guess what goes here.

MAJOR SPOILER:
Epilogue
Arc.
Basically a full arc on it's own. Wraps up everything neatly.

Aggregator gang
Did Mrs. Selner know about the Monarchs on the WN? I must have missed that when i first read it. I figured we weren't going to see much mention of monarchs for a while

Aggregator gang
@wotnow
She explained it was the power or darkness inside him that gazed into her, he seemed suprised so Im going to guess no he doesnt understand her power
also he has no limit so I dont think she could even to begin her ability
my guess is her ability is exactly what she just did, shes able to look into them and see their power, so maybe for other hunters shes able to give advice on how to access their full power
rather then actually "increasing" their limit

Wait how did she know of the monarchs? pardon me but I'm just past the double dungeon arc (reawakening to monarch) and I remember the only thing Selner said was that jinwoo doesn't have a limit.

@Windmill go and read the chapter again, it was anything but that. Yeah they tried to the Guru in Namek, but instead of revealing inner power she got to peek at the Abyss and the Abyss eyed her back.

Double-page supporter
@mammon I suspect it's a translation oddity, where that's just what some people call the national+ level hunters and it's not related to the 'monarchs', guess we'll find out

Users who are viewing this thread