Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 109

Dex-chan lover
@mammon @maisonaustyn

I was also surprised by her saying monarch. It doesn’t make sense for them to know about it at this stage before anything related to the monarchs actually happen

Double-page supporter
Argh. I can make it all moody with music and own voice acting.

But it ain't the same when the proper voice actor and animation come in tandem...
Well, I kinda "digress" if its ever going to have an adaptation and its in Korean, but I will love it either way, its just going to feel weird like most of'em.

Hmm was expecting madam selner to be an old lady rather than a middle aged 30-48yr old... But she looks cooler like this

Dex-chan lover
"I stared into the abyss... and the abyss stared back."

I just love those people, they get stuff done.

@NeoCron

Here you go, enjoy.

https://www.novels.pl/novel/Solo-Leveling

Supporter
@jimmyclear I followed your link to check the tags of the novel. May I ask you, can I assume by them that there is no love interest in this series?

Dex-chan lover
@HuevoPodrido I've read the novel all the way through, and here is the answer to your question
there is a love interest, but the story doesn't turn into some rom-com, it still has the really interesting fights and arcs all the way to the last chapters.

Double-page supporter
She take "if you stare into the abyss, the abyss stare back at you" quite literally....

That was rather underwhelming. It should've been fairly obvious it was ineffective when she said her ability breaks the limit of her target.

Users who are viewing this thread