Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 109

Dex-chan lover
What's a monarch? Is it like higher being than the general level of the ant from before?

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak12
Short answer, yes. Very.
Longer answer,
it is the closest thing to an actual god. Once he gets to full power, he makes his current capabilities look like a joke.

Dex-chan lover
@Adsfer Not really underwhelming imo. From the beginning, we've been told that he has no limits but this chapter is actually the first physical representation of that. Literally this whole time they've been telling instead of showing for this one thing.

Dex-chan lover
*sigh* Selner was supposed to act way more flirty than that. She has a "shtick" and this artist clearly doesn't give a shit about it. The fuck is with her coming in with such a serious face? Gross. All wrong.

Thank you for the translation. While a predictable chapter, it was still enjoyable so please keep up the good work.

You’ve looked into darkness and have been found wanting, so darkness looked back at you...the problem is you blinked.

Double-page supporter
@musicfreak12 so I only know a little info about this because I looked it up before, but supposedly
there was a god so to speak that split light and dark into 8 pieces each. Each "piece" became a being of power. 8 beings of light, 8 beings of darkness. The beings of light became known as the Rulers and the beings of darkness became known as Monarchs. That's all I'll say, I've spoiled enough. There's so much more to this, but this is enough to explain what a monarch is. They're basically beings that are god-like, 2nd only to the OG god that created them.

Dex-chan lover
idk.. but this feels pretty underwhelming, is that all she sees.. a weirdly drawn 'eye of the abyss'..

well, i guess it's pretty hard to draw something that will give such impact.

it should be the king, not monarch... since monarch and king is different terms of use... since there are only 2 monarchs shown up yet in the Jeju island, and there's no mentioning about who is them.. weird

allright, allright, relax, keep calm everyone.
omg, I've read the light novels but still...

Users who are viewing this thread