Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Unfortunely, hes not strong enough by the time the S rank comes, hes at best A rank, but the thing is this.... What if he somehow baited the S rank dude to an S rank dungeon ? 200 iq plan right there

@Kaoruuu1 Translators*

Dex-chan lover
Where did the rune go when the status was given????? and he got some pretty amazing people from that incident... and aren't you too relaxed for a s ranked enemy??
it's time to see how much he has given up while being with the system...

Contributor
So he did sleep the 3 month's? 90 day's if he finished everyday his training he would have 270 points and he kept on leveling so is the author stupid? Or wasn't the time skip planned and the artist just decided on it?

Dex-chan lover
@undercurses
I'm pretty sure you didn't catch the translator note that explained he gets all three, only the bonus from doubling up on tasks has a choice.

@GoblinGuy really?! i thought only 1 reward XD no wonder he is getting real OP when he finishes a quest or even an emergency quest
I'm pretty sure you didn't catch the translator note that explained he gets all three, only the bonus from doubling up on tasks has a choice.

Dex-chan lover
@S0lid_Sn4ke
Yup, just went back to reconfirm it. Right at the end of chapter 13:
https://s3.mangadex.org/data/d4f0085733ad3341793736f37bb72bd9/n19.png
The part about choosing for daily rewards is most likely just so he can accept them in any order, so he can get the points right away and not accept the heal yet.

Dex-chan lover
The Monitoring Division seems like an upstanding agency. Their employee attempted to murder a bunch of hunters and criminals under his supervision, and all the survivors got was a hands-in-pockets half-assed apology from the murderer's superior. You'd think they deserved some compensation, and not a little one at that. The MC should go to the news agencies. Or better yet, the beautiful healer girl should do it. They would love this story and would pay splendidly for it. But I guess the MC is better off without extra attention and publicity, even if it means he more or less saved the Monitoring Division's skin by removing the psycho murderer, all for free. I guess you could say they owe him one now, a big favour. Although I'm not sure if the Korean culture recognises such debts of honour. I varies from country to country.

@Kaarme If the Monitoring Division is as big as a Chaebol, trying to go public isn't going to do anything. They'll probably have the resources to bury everything. Take real life example when it South Korea had that cult influencing the government. Lots of hubbub at first, but do you hear anything nowadays about it?

Dex-chan lover
@AlouetteSK
Very true indeed. I have no doubt the superiors also took the money paid for the assassination and divided it among themselves. The surviving victims wouldn't see a single won of it. That would be very Korean as well. Still, for the sake of the larger story, if things like this make the MC even more of a lone wolf, not bowing to the authorities, I'd only appreciate it.

@Prinnyfoof

The novel transformation to manwha is much more on getting the good stuff and illustrated it and removing the side info that is not important. With this the flavor and depth of the story is lost in translation, even merakiscans sometime got the names and emotion being conveyed lost.

Also the scene of the mc not knowing is part of the flavor the author want to convey, it like although the reader knows about the behind the scene scenario the mc obviously did not. It also create a pov of mc struggle why the assassin do it and want to find out why, which the assassin explain when he was defeated and on the brink of dying, implying that he and the mc is almost the same trying to survive the dungeons everyday and realizing too late that the mc is much more stronger than him and much more in depth with the dungeons Darkside.

System requested kills:9
Remaining kills before obtaining Hitokiri title:81

Dex-chan lover
hmmmm I don't get one thing, I think a few episodes behind he was lvl 25 and then he defeats cerberous and the assassin getting multiple alarms of leveling up, makes you think he got 3 or 4 levels more at once but no, just one?

it's sorta weird that when the assassin dies, he says "you will become as strong as your shadow's depth in the dark" and that later, he becomes a shadow monarch

Dex-chan lover
They even included that Nietzche quote? It's like the author read The Gamer but missed most of what made it interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread