Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
and thus the hook of this story "romance - hot waifu" gets put on the shelve until further notice

Am I supposed feel bad that the girl with magic healing powers is afraid to enter pocket dimensions filled with death traps and monsters? Since when is it a bad thing to have common sense? I'm sure there are plenty of uses for her powers outside of dungeons.

Dex-chan lover
good call, she isn't suitable to be facing monsters, and let's be serious, no one will take a fatal one for the healer

Contributor
@Simbloom i think, its "soldier's duty" to go in dungeones in this world + i hightly suspect, that using they powers outside of the dungeones is prohibited(like goverment can't control they usage so they prohibite them - they can heal some criminals and no one can figure it out)

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Those chairs at the end looked nice but they had rather narrow bases. Narrow bases like that tend to topple over if you lean a little too far.

I imagine they have healer licenses. People with healing powers are super valuable after all. She can probably get certified and work for the government or medical services in some way.

Fed-Kun's army
Well it seem she don't really have feelings for the mc if she go back at her hometown. I mean she could stay in this town and see the mc like that. Or the author want to let us know that the story will not focus on her for a while...
A simple phrase like: "after all i came in this town because i'm a adventurer" or "i feel uneasy to stay here. I'll think of things i see in dungeons" could clear up a little her choice...

• Thinking
@Matsuura she likes the mc, but she's not in love with him. She feels the best thing for her is to go back home and assumedly be with her family since she can't handle hunter life. She also likely knows the mc is strong and will soon become famous while she wants a relatively ordinary life.

Users who are viewing this thread