Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Fed-Kun's army
Armour being to heavy to be agile is one of those tropes in manga I hate. Any armour that will make you fall over and be unable to get up is ridiculously badly made. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzTwBQniLSc

• Helpful
Reactions: GK
It’s interesting how the author removed the healer girl whom I thought was the main love interest out of the picture and introduced this high-school girl out of the blue in the very same chapter. It's also interesting on how the author is putting a lot of focus on the new girl after just introducing her. She's getting quite a bit of panel time for a new character. From what I can see it's obvious she's not just some random side character, she’s most likely going to be significant to the main story some way or another. The question is how? My first guess which is the most obvious guess, is that she's the MC's new squeeze. However, if she aint hooking up with the MC the only logical relationship they could possibly have is a master and student one. The reason I think she might become his future apprentice is, 1. her age and 2. her rank. She’s young and a totally noob the perfect candidate for an op MC to teach. I predict that after a few more raids she gonna start admiring the MC hard and those feelings of admiration will be the spark that jump-starts their relationship. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if she just straight up ask the MC to train her with sparkles in her eyes.

Fed-Kun's army
i smell another bloodbath... like...those dicks will try to recruit Sung jin wo then he refuses... those dicks got pissed and tried to kidnap his sister and then the MC snapped killed them all

Dex-chan lover
@nanze
But what if he's hit by a pommel thrown by an enemy?

@Simbloom
Yeah, high ranking healers would actually be much better off simply not going into dungeons. There would be no end of work for them in hospitals, doing magic healing. They could basically be earning a top doctor's very nice salary merely by using their magic one or a few times a day. In fact their work be so fast they could then use that splendid money to study medicine for real on the side, if they wanted. I'm not going to accuse the beautiful healer girl of anything. In fact after not a monster but a government sanctioned hunter official tried to murder her in a dungeon, it's the smartest choice, no doubt.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhhh..... they got revealed... but there isn't that much relevant information about them available... and you asked her out once???? She will not accept even now I think.....

Dex-chan lover
bye waifu, you will be missed. Guess his sister is canon now. ?Also, the high school girl is his sister's friend, she appeared in chapter 11.

They are clearing C rank dungeon not G rank. Even the 1sr dungeon they cleared are a C rank dungeon. I wonder if meraki group got it wrong.

Too bad that healer is not his love team here. More like friend zoned.

Dex-chan lover
is she from japan, if not then does korea have sashimi and sushi...cuse i didn't know

Double-page supporter
Two questions

1 Was that girl the friend of his sister ? Ima about to hit the bed, so I cant check.. I just vaguely remember something

2 Is that the end of us seeing Healer girl. Shes finished in the story ? :( So she lost her fight to her trauma and left. If she was to retire, it would of been right after the first tragedy. But surprising she soldiered on and just quit like that. Bu I guess the author was done with her. But its good he didnt kill her off. Now I really hoping for the sister route. Sister route or go broke.

Dex-chan lover
Invite her to your party!

So do healing abilities only work on other hunters? It seems like there'd be a demand for healers even outside of dungeons.

Fed-Kun's army
She liked the protag before, when he was more meek and kind, so when he suddenly became almost completely different person, it's not that strange that healgirl is no longer romantically interested in him.

Well I see I wasn't the only one that recognized the girl as being his sister's friend from when he was at the hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread