Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Yesss!!! Leveling up is coming back to its core. Hope he still remains a family man to his sister - he worries about him so much.

He didn't suddently became smarter. When he got the quest he was in the hype "I just killed a rank B hunter YAAAS GOGOGO I'M THE DARKEST EDGY ON THIS EDGINESS", "I'M THE HYPE".

So he made a mistake. Got his ass handed to him. Now he is on his normal form.

He usually thinks things through, within certain limitations.

At least show similarly priced items and him looking at different stats of those, not the old "Buy whatever's more expensive and has a plausibly useful name" -.-

Thanks for the upload! Good to see that he spent those 4 hours thinking of a game plan, and realized what was going on. That dagger is OP though, usually weapons would have a armor penetration passive or even armor shred, but this one straight up amplifies your damage. Although the damage amp might just be making up for the damage lost due to the high defense, so maybe it isn't that OP, but for what he paid for it I don't think you can really complain about it. I wonder if the author did any research on blade edges though? I am far from an expert but why would a serrated edge knife be better than a non serrated edge against armored enemies?

That Dagger Throw skill is also interesting. He did it before having the skill, so the system gave it to him? Also what dagger did he throw? Before he throws it, we see him summon a weapon in his left. So it can't be the one he just bought. Maybe it is his previous blade? I doubt it was some random blade because after he threw it, then he learned the "Dagger Throw" skill. I'm going to assume the reason it consumes mana is because it pulls daggers from the aether using mana.

Also hope he makes it to the parent teacher conference.

wonder if the 4 hours in the penalty zone were added on to the timer. If it did then he should get an amazing job

4 hours in penalty zone were added to the timer.

Reason dagger throw consumes mp is because he is throwing daggers made out of mana, not his main hand weapon.

Correction after reading raws, reason why mana is consumed is because it increases damage of dagger when thrown - he does indeed throw his main hand weapon. He then uses Dominator's touch to recall the dagger.

And as he now has 2 daggers he can duel wield!

Edited for correction.

d

When a parrot repeats a phrase it has no understanding of, it has the excuse that as a bird (even an intelligent one) it is not capable of truly understanding the meaning of the human speech that it is mimicking.

So might I ask what's your excuse?

Dex-chan lover
Why did he need a bandage for the new dagger when he can just resummon it any time like he did with his prev dagger during boss fight?

Throwing stuff costs mana? ? Pretty sure he threw his paralysis dagger right after summoning it out of his inventory, then resummoned it back to his hands

guess "skill" just gives the throw more dmg like it does with "vital strike"

Dominator's Hand = Ruler's Hand = Hand of God

Just select your choice of translation.

Oh by the way the PTA meeting with his sister is a important slice of life genre scene, it supposed to be introduce before the mc used the dungeon key for job change of the mc. This make him struggle for time as he is giving complete importance to his sibling's education. Not because he forgot to do the daily exercise quest. I don't know what the illustrator is thinking when they removed small scene, since they tend to put half a chapter for a walk in memory lane. Also some scene of visiting his mother are missing.

Dex-chan lover
@rengetsu08 oh interesting, I didn't know there was a novel version of this fun story. Thanks for letting us know what the illustrator took out. I hope you can keep including comments like this :)

Dex-chan lover
Aww I was hoping that the room would have been filled floor to ceiling with armored knights.

@rengetsu08 He has a mom? lol Seriously, since he left the hospital after he gained the new power, his mom hasn't been mentioned.

@owny although he can resummon his weapon anytime, it's still time consuming. It's better to not let your guard down during fights right XD

Dex-chan lover
so basically he learnt zero-mana telekinesis

that might be handy once he jacked the proficiency up

Ah, how useful. Now he can throw his daggers and then use his new 0 mp skill to get them back.

Dagger throw + Dominator's Touch. Now he can control the flight path of the dagger, zigzagging through paper magicians.

Fed-Kun's army
Knight Killer..... i assume that weapon gonna be usefull againts that S rank since from his built and his brother... his abillity probably has something like it (or.... we can go to the alternate route of him being something like puri prisoner from one punch man? that would be funny on its own xD)

Users who are viewing this thread