Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Bandaged dagger to hand so you don't lose it? Almost immediately threw it at an enemy.

he can now dual wield with those 2 daggers. lol
1 main & 1 offhand. choosing between 2 depending on what purpose.

@Delu if you look at the dagger its the rasaka's fang that he threw so maybe he's gonna go dual dagger like the B class assassin dude he killed from now, it would also synergize well with his new skill if he uses dual daggers he throws 1 and use the other to defend while recalling the other or maybe if the level is of the skill high enough he can attack the enemy on 2 different directions.

Dex-chan lover
@izayamikaelis, that would be really fun if that was the case "Angel Dash!!!"?but nah, that won't happen. This one is too serious for it to have that kind of Comic thing

Dex-chan lover
Why does he only goes with a dagger?? there are like a number of weapon that are better... guess he just want to become stronger fast.... When you get money or any other thing just use it!! And he's got logic... summoning magic is meh... will he get it too??

Found translations for the novel :)
The grammar is pretty bad.. But somehow still understandable..

https://comrademao.com/novel/solo-leveling/

@rengetsu08 sir if i recall correctly,, the PTA meeting is after the job quest.. Not before the job quest..
Becuz before going to the meeting.. He already have the "telekinesis" skill.. He used that with his keys..
Correct me if im wrong though..

I totally missed him losing his hearthstone. Thank you, dear author, for pointing out things that a dumb reader like me totally missed the first time.

@RaiJin17

You are right, but you got my message mix up, what I'm trying to say is that, his sister told him about the PTA before he goes to a forest mountain on the country side to do the change job dungeon dive with the key he got before. This is the reason he want to finished the job change soon, not knowing how long it will take for him to finished the job change.

@AMetroid

Yes his mom is in the same hospital he was treated before. And the whole reason why he was still an E rank even after how many years of dungeon diving, that his mom was sick after their father is supposed to be killed in a dungeon. He is also responsible with bills and his sister education. So instead of investing on equipment all his dungeon income goes to bills and others day to day expenses.

I still don't understand why illustrator remove the good slice of life details, which gave more flavor to the mc build up.

Dex-chan lover
Throwing your dagger shouldn't be a skill and at least, it shoudln't take MP fuck that! when he defeated the golem with a broken sword it was effective enough just like that

😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋 MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That dagger name is a bit on the nose. And a curved dagger isn't that practical for piercing armor, you'd want something straight and sturdy that tapers into the point.

so you can throw dagger and call it back Kratos axe style with Dominator touch? kewl

Users who are viewing this thread