Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
well time to "forget" this manga for at least half a year see you all lata

Contributor
Ah man, this isn't fair, how can you be this good yet so cruel.

3rd waifu appeared and seems to rock. Let's all become Buddha and wait for thursday updates. :)

Thanks Meraki, this was an amazing early Christmas gift; and the cruelest, knowing that we will have to bear these painful cliffhangers every week.

AHHHH IT's ALREADY OVER!!!! Now the waiting game begins!!!! ? ? ?

NOOO, the cliffhanger!!!! Now, we wait... T.T

New raw every Thursday I think...

Thanks for the chapter o/

our boy alone is probably early s-rank by now, and that's solo, but i wonder where his shadow lord skills would put him skill-bracket wise.

Dex-chan lover
but im sad thinking there is a chance i will have to wait a while until the next chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, I wasn't expecting so many chapters; in a way I'm happy, but it's also sad seeing that now we have to wait a week for each chapter... Looking back at the first chapters, this has gotten way too good, and at that time I didn'y think it'll be so good! Well, gotta wait now.

It would be hilarious if by the time he got out he insta-killed the S-rank guy. It would also set the stage for a true crossing of worlds, and the flood of monsters that would entail. It'd be interesting if every world had one guy with the ability to get stronger and level up, and that this is essentially a competition among them.

Users who are viewing this thread