Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
Hi i'm A-rank and a tank!
holy hell he looks stupid in that armour even look at his face lmao?
and everyone has a weird habit of commenting on the last chapter of mass uploads it seems

Double-page supporter
Time for my hibernation. I’ll see you guys in spring. Maybe if I’m lucky, there’ll be at least a 5 chapters update

Lucky it's a red gate which would mean that his daily activity would power stat him for the months in the gate and the people dying in the gate would make good sources for his army, especially the tank . Igris is the fighter, he needs a tank and a healer.

2 more days for chapter 50 in raw to be uploaded, see you by then

@Closedbox No, hes A rank at least, but with his summons hes between A-S, and thats just with his current assernal, he could get 30 rank S, wich would make him Above S with ease even if he were E rank

Dex-chan lover
@ultraleaf most of the comments are on the mass upload itself, which only really make sense to be posted on the first or last chapters

Contributor
Okay guys I have a favour to ask of you all. Can anyone of you remind me to read this manhwa next year.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that this series is now pulling a desperate "DBZ hyperbolic time chamber" stunt? I mean, I know the MC is plenty strong right now, but somehow I don't think he's quite at that S-Rank level yet. Especially if he's supposed to survive an attack from that murderous Hwang Dong-Su. What I mean is that the author is now using the "red gate time rules" to keep the MC alive by allowing him to possibly have months of A/B Rank Dungeon training while only several hours will pass by outside in Korea. That is some serious major cheating!

Also, was there ever a mention of a hunter tracking system because I still can't understand how on earth Hwang tracked him down unless there's a special GPS monitoring system attached to every single gate that's available to hunters to view?

@BlueCatMage

Is it just me or does anyone else think that this series is now pulling a desperate "DBZ hyperbolic time chamber" stunt?

Maybe. I'm debating half and half. It's possible this is going to be a hyperbolic time chamber situation. But I also think it's very likely he'll manage to tame enough of an army to compete with an S Rank hunter.

It takes an S-rank hunter + several A-ranks to take on an A-rank dungeon. So he doesn't have to reach S-Rank. He just needs to reach high enough into A-rank with his army, that he can compete with a lone S-rank hunter (No one is going to help that S-rank hunter, they all hate his guts).

You also need to take into account that that guild master will likely become interested in him if he manages to clear the gate. So he may even be defended by that guild from the S-Rank hunter.

My genuine hope is that he doesn't reach S-Rank quite yet. And instead tames the boss of the dungeon. That would give him 2 boss-level monsters that are A-rank, which should be enough to at least put up a fight against a lone S-Rank hunter.

Also, was there ever a mention of a hunter tracking system because I still can't understand how on earth Hwang tracked him down unless there's a special GPS monitoring system attached to every single gate that's available to hunters to view?

I believe, similar to with the guild finding out about him being a re-awakened hunter situation, that he knows they're in a dungeon because they had to register him as being a member of the dungeon party in order for him to go with them.

They're a major guild in Korea, so they're likely highly official and well documented with who is going into what dungeon. And it was from that documentation that it was found out he was going in this gate.

Being an S-Rank hunter with money to sling around, he probably paid people inside the guild for the info. Or paid people that have a wide net of informants in all of the major guilds in Korea.

@BlueCatMageI see that as a possibility, but I think and hope they'll be done sooner than that. Hopefully no more than a week. I also think when hunters go to a dungeon they have to sign up for it. This way they can keep track of hunter activity. This is all an assumption though as I don't believe it has been stated.

This series is like crack to me now. I can't wait for that next hit. I know people think MC might be S rank, but we were told those people are basically calamities. So I think MC is probably A rank. I think in the fight with the S rank hunter this is going to matter a lot, and he's going to need the help of Igris and the White Tiger guild leader to win. Hopefully they back him up.

I also hope the sister's friend doesn't die, and that she realizes that dungeons as an E rank are no joke. MC was literally almost dying in E rank dungeons.

Dex-chan lover
man that new girl is super hot. Bye retired Su-Hee, you lost your best girl status. New hottie is best girl!!! ?

Dex-chan lover
Self reminder: Don't binge read this, take it easy

Dex-chan lover
those of you happy about the mass release, yes, thanks for mass release but there's bad news...

we caught up to the raws!!!! ಥ_ಥ!!!!

Power Uploader
:( :"(
those of you happy about the mass release, yes, thanks for mass release but there's bad news...

we caught up to the raws!!!! ಥ_ಥ!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread