Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

YESSSSS. I so love this progression. Its easy to say that the MC is at least B rank though personally I believe he's A rank. I feel as if by the end of this dungeon he'll be able to become an S rank or at least be a A rank and be able to go toe to toe with an S rank. Though he probably could given his current abilities (a.k.a. Ignis). Man..... Then next 5 chapters are probably about story progression of what's going outside and the boss battle on the inside then we might be able to finally see the epic S rank battle between the MC and the meat stick. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

@ilikeanime
I don't know mate but hell if it did happen I hope it at least has SAO's art style or better. Anything close to the current art style would be great.

Dex-chan lover
i like the new girl a lot (not the highschool one). I hope to see some hot scenes in the dungeon ?

@shosama this is true?! omg the hype that this last chapter gave me is unbearable still the growth of this MC is quite interesting, the story is more dinamic than i thought.
PD: Thanks for the chapters meraki!! :D

I think the MC is now an A rank, after his, he could obtain the dungeon boss and could also probably replace the knights with something more powerful in this dungeon, but how do the girls can assume that he is an A rank or an S rank just by watching him catch an arrow

Users who are viewing this thread