Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

Pride goes before the fall.
I have a feeling both the A rank tank and the S rank asshole are going to learn this the hard way before long.

Dex-chan lover
@Aereus
Hardly. Dong-Su would become nothing but a criminal with an international arrest warrant on his head if he went and killed a random civilian. Keep in mind that he intended to kill Jin-Woo properly inside a dungeon as well, to avoid any trouble. He might be crazy, but apparently he's not stupid.

Dex-chan lover
It's Christmas before Christmas ! Thanks for the gifts Meraki ! (And thanks for all your hard work before too <3 )

super (Over Power Main Character) hero.... how long will he go (leveling up).

Spoiler Alert! The below information is what I got by reading machine translations of the novel found in this website. Just type https before the link in brackets. (comrademao[dot com] {slash}mtl {slash}solo-leveling). Chapter 60 of the novel is chapter 49 in the manga. So go read from there if you are too excited to know what happens next in the story and can't seem to wait for the manga chapters like me! ^.^
The A rank hunter is just another soon to be dead person to be added to mc's shadow army. He will also add a giant ice-bear and some magic creatures to his collection and level up his knights. Mc also has a hidden skill which allows him to understand and talk to boss monsters. There is a hint that the dungeons are just like in games where the boss monsters have a certain set dialogues and actions, so the NPCs(monsters), dungeons, and even mc's player system must have been designed by a person/God who might be the main antagonist or an overseer who is watching every action of mc. (This is purely a speculation of mine so don't quote me on that). There is gonna be an epic battle between mc (with his shadow army) and the ice elves while the other hunters just chill and party with the mc providing them with bear meat and clothes purchased from his store. After killing the boss, he gets a new dagger which is A class. The mc definitely tries to add the elf boss to his collection but I am not sure at this moment if he was successful or not. Have to read more of the novel. Also, after exiting the dungeon, there is no fight with the S class brother as most people are speculating. But the fact that our mc is bad-ass and might have received a special kind of awakening comes to be known by the hunter guilds but this information is not shared with the public. This red gate dungeon is speculated to be rank S, and the survivors' testimonies all state that the mc single-handedly cleared the dungeon in a short time shocked pretty much everybody. The next arc sets in America I think. Also, the little bit of the novel I have read is giving me some sort of harem vibes too, so let's see!

my brain hurt reading novel. it's unedited or very poorly edited google translation

Yay!! Merry Christmas from Meraki Scans!! This is awesome!! I can't wait to see the MC come back and whoop the scrawny S-Class hunter's butt.

Users who are viewing this thread