Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
what a Perfect time for the MC. he can Level up in this Dungeon, get more high Level monsters in his shadow army, and then wipe the floor With that S-rank hunter.

Dex-chan lover
Ohohohohooohoh. Thank you for all those chapters! You are doing a great job! Too bad it already caught up to the raws, but it's no wonder at that release speed. You're spoiling us! Are you going to start a new project? Or a deserved vacation?

Good to see, that Jin-Woo seems to be back to his former, planifying self, even if he looks a lot more composed.

@WoodyCyber: You are right. He got "lucky" again. My guess it will be hell, but necessary to overcome that bastard.

Who else thinks, that A-rank tank is going to bite it?

Came to an end, but thanks for the early Christmas present.

MC for president...nah just joking. Anyway, great work and hopefully this girl didn't come just to tag along.

@GenesisX Thanks for the info.

Merry Christmas to you all

Fed-Kun's army
Should I conclude that MC is the biggest luckster ever?
Just as another high rank enemy wants to kill him, he gets nice opportunity to level even higher.

I expect that the wizard/healer lass to be the new and improved love interest of the MC, she seems smart enough to understand the MC's strenght at a glance.
School Girl will be super lucky to survive this shit.
Can't wait for the following chapters!!

@Yamibi And, why not? It is still the most enjoyable template so far, much better than "You died" or "Gaining superpowers in dungeons just by grinding like crazy" without any external trigger.

No one is going to talk about how awesome his job is? Lord of Shadows! Igris the Shadow Commander! Wooooo!!!!!

I'm in deep shit... How am i supposed to wait 1 week to get my fix ???!!!!
I'm not gonna make it...

Anyway, awesome job !!!

When the two groups split the numbers were still 14, but didn't one of them just die from the ice arrow?

Fed-Kun's army
Omg a new waifu??? Hahah i want to know which Rank he is right Now ? (Maybe S) and his new Skills are so op

@GenesisX - I also read those translations and from what I could gather (with what little I actually understood) it doesn't really mention that, that S-Rank was there outside the red gate. So I'm honestly not sure if the manga decided to deviate from that point or if there's a translation mistake somewhere or if Hwang just decided to go off somewhere after waiting several hours. That part though is driving me absolutely insane because I REALLY would like to know how that future encounter ends! But yeah, when the novel started mentioning where it might possibly go next, I quit. I'm just going to patiently wait for the manga to catch up and see if it really does follow the novel.

And gods no! NO HAREM VIBES! Mc is cool enough being solo without having women hang off him like idiots.

@Yamibi No worries, I wasn't agressive, dude, pardon, if it looked that way) Just already prepared to defend the honor of this series if any hater gonna have a go for it=) I was the one who suggested it to Merakiscans and I can definitely say it is at the very least in my Top 3 of all comics/mangas/manhuas/manhwas and so on. And I am reading a lot...

?Thank you guys!?
Can someone tell me in which time period they draw new chapters, since they've caught up to the raws:)

Users who are viewing this thread