Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

Nicceeeee
And keep working for eng scanlation
Thanks a loot!.

Ps: still waiting for next chapter

Dex-chan lover
I mean, with the Shadow Lord class I wouldn't be surprised if Jin-Woo is S-Rank or higher.

@CRealights

Thanks for the link! I prefer the LN/manhwa combos, it doubles the enjoyment!

edit: wow, that was MTL cancer, lol. Luckily it seems to be getting picked up by "A Passing Wanderer" from Creativenovels; woot!

Dex-chan lover
Hot damn bulk upload, thanks Meraki scans, and this seems to be the start of an interesting arc at least, now that we actually caught up to the raws is going to be painfull to endure the cliffhangers

damn, all these manhaus/manhwa or whatever always seem to just stop and stall when the plot gets very intense.
thanks a lot for the great job meraki, really appreciate it

This deserves an anime it's SAO but with all the boss fights and no BS time skips

Double-page supporter
Igris being a tad more powerful than him, I can't wait to see our wannabe Gwyn going on a rampage with his wannabe Artorias.
Now if the boss of this dungeon is a giant ice wolf it would be perfect. xD

Completely shock. Massive uploads and now we are up to date with the comic. Now just have to wait for the raw to show up on Thursdays. Great work translators!

Aggregator gang
I think this is his fate-luck in the works, he may be weaker than the s rank trying to kill him and with this dungeon transforming he will level up to get an appropriate level to be up the s rank trash.

I have a bad feeling his sister is gonna get singled out by that S-rank and killed. Potentially gain some higher level necromancy and use it on her to bring her back...?

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is keen about him because... his aura is of badassery it at its peak!!!
And now... we won't get the daily dose of this?? Whatever... the translators have worked hard...so it doesn't matter
This raid is just some mere leveling ground for him... Many people are going to die here....

Guess who's going to end up in Jin Woo's shadow roster? Always nice to have an S-rank hunter to go with a Blood red shadow knight.

Users who are viewing this thread