Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
the cleric/wizard(i assume) girl made the right choice, that A rank tank didnt even notice the arrow only until it was struck, pretty sure a ice bear or wadever is no match for mc now

sadly we caught up with the raw so now is the long long wait for new raw to come out

Dex-chan lover
Are we caught up now? I have a feeling we are. :O

Edit: Just checked, yup, we have reached the same chapter as the RAWs. no more daily updates. :V

Fed-Kun's army
GOD DAMMIT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK time to wait weekly FUCK ME THIS IS SOO GOOD TOO

I'm so happy with all these chapters but so sad at the same time
getting caught up with raws nooooo

Dex-chan lover
after this red portal arc is over with, and they come out of the portal watch the MC 1 shot the big S ranked brother up the ass LOL

Jesus CHRISTMAS you lads are ridiculous. Cheers. Definitely wasn't expecting to get caught up in one go.

Aggregator gang
E-Rank with stats like an S-Rank then have a hidden job with tons of bonus attributes with summoning shit.

In terms of RPG this is a fucking hacker / cheater . chao ni ma is strong on this one.

Anyways besides the joke. i wish igris would be back to being RED again :(

PS: Imagine having a Female Support shadow... opps maybe spoilers? i dont know it's just a lewd speculation where you can bang your shadow.

Users who are viewing this thread