Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 52

Can anyone please tell me another manga/manhwa that has the same story like this manhwa?I need to pass the time while waiting for an update.

Dex-chan lover
@Kuro82 um i know one but it's smutty and crazy hmm... well, it's Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi if you're over 18 and not squeamish.
You can just read the novel Overgeared. It's a pretty popular game novel. Legendary Moonlight Sculptor too. I think they both have manhwa's but either too little chapters or discontinued. Everyone Else is a Returnee is a good gamish novel that's similar to this with dungeons entering the world and stuff. Also I Shouldn't Have Reincarnated is a good gamish novel.
As for manga, The Gamer I guess but it stopped being fun to read so I stopped reading that a long time ago.

About Woo Jin-chul's power.

Based on novel, Woo Jin-chul is an S-rank hunter. That's why it's not a surprise for him to successfully block both of them.

Nvm, he's an A-rank. I got mixed up with the other dude, the Healer guy. I thought he was him.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm.. weird, the viewers dropped rather drastically considering the previous chapter...

@ABCsOfLife
Thats becouse Meraki Scans releases the chapter some time earlier in their site they have almost 200k views of this chapter in their site.

https://merakiscans.com

Someone on reddit(username- chestnut) is translating this novel. Till now, he's a little bit ahead compared to the current manga.
If you want to find it, do a google search ' [KR] I Alone Level-up (Solo Leveling) Chapters' , this should show all the chapters translated so far.

Just for reference, here's the latest chapters link on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/noveltranslations/comments/act4lz/kr_i_alone_levelup_solo_leveling_chapters_6575/

Double-page supporter
I've realized that whoever smiles like a mad man in this manhwa is not someone to be trifled with.

I feel like he was a douchebag for the sake of plot. like it would realistically make more sense to tell the other party to tail behind and act as lookout while the more capable people lead the way. splitting up sounds like horror movie type logic made so this situation can happen.

Users who are viewing this thread