Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 53

Double-page supporter
About the dying mother, don't worry, he didn't forget at all. It will resurface soon for a very good reason.

As for the chapter, the only word I can use here is "grandiose".

Hah~ I still can't believe how incredible the art is. I can't wait to see what Kim Chul's like as a shadow soldier! And then the Baruka? :eek:

Group Leader
UwU thanks for the chapter.
I’m really tired of this author leaving cliffhangers every time.

Dex-chan lover
Personally, I don't think the 'A' class guy's all that strong... but I guess, the A guy+him+ignis might lead to a victory?? =3=

Dex-chan lover
The A-rank knight could never give a better reason for him being killed again. If only he had been less egoistic due to his rank and had a more rational mind.

Fed-Kun's army
That fucking Arise Cliffhanger is so fucked up....

Gives me chills like when im watching the Char Ova series..

Aggregator gang
Did they do a reset with ice elf chief? It feels like that scene in Matrix with the black cat or in that other manga, where people act like NPCs from 90's RPGs until you ask the right question/ do the right thing to move the plot forward.

Igris was A-rank was it or even higher? I wonder why having Kim Chul as a thrall will make things any better.

I can't wait for the chapter when he meets nr. 1 S class from Japan...
-Can i sparr in next round with this guy there , i can sense he is quite good [assasin type] hunter.
-But Sung JinWo is [magical type] hunter
-Huh but im sure he is assasin type
Baek Ho thoughts
(Sorry guys but if im right he is [growth increase type], becouse i serched in web about growth type and i found post with smilar questions from day when he re-awakened
Kid don't know how to hide his tracks in internet
What a pain he don't whant to join White Tiger)

Dex-chan lover
@Aereus

Because Kim Chul is an A-rank Tank. He already admits that just him and Igris won’t be enough, so having a specialized Tank should give them more focus on attack

Users who are viewing this thread