Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
waifus waifus waifus ๐Ÿ˜
image:
S6aKycD.png

EDIT: image too big, hid in spoiler ๐Ÿ˜…

Aggregator gang
@HamDamJam

Come on dude you can't just say this version is shit without even giving some reasons. I'm currently reading from the beginning of the novel so I don't know what the differences are but is the novel version that much better than the manhua?

Group Leader
One guy says it follows nicely the LN and another call it shit... wat

Dex-chan lover
Well I kinda expected that he'll fail... but still that's disappointing.

It reminds me of a Digimon MMO I used to play where capturing one is the hardest thing in the game.

@Bengon Not really, he's just trying to be a "light novel elitist". The LN just has a bit more of the inside thoughts of the characters, other than that it's pretty much the same.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda expected he would fail..
Since Elves are known to have extremely unyielding spirits

Group Leader
If chapter 55 in the manhwa is equivalent to chapter 65 in the novel, with 268 chapters in the completed novel, that means that we should be able to enjoy around 170 more manhwa's chapters.
That's actually good, and I'm happy that this isn't one of those series that kept going indefinitely and aimlessly just because of its success (and it apparently was an enormously huge success in Korea... 160+mio reads on kakao alone, it takes some balls to end such a success).

For anyone trying to read the translated LN:

25thchestnutnoveltranslations.wordpress.com is no longer available.
This blog has been archived or suspended in accordance with our Terms of Service.
For more information and to contact us please read this support document.

No one's talking about the car like wtf suddenly the mc has a car when before this he just walked around everywhere?

Fed-Kun's army
@Uproared

He gots billion of money from loots and you know he got a billionaire friend who can buy a guild HQ on a whim..

And too bad for that cocky elf.. well at least he got a stupid vanguard

@Closedbox I wasn't saying he couldn't get/afford a car it's just nowhere in the chapters before this one does he go to buy a car(at least from what I remember if he does I think I need to reread๐Ÿ˜†) and then in this chapter poof he's got a car now.

Aggregator gang
@daishishi thanks for the info, i really really look up for the next chap after 99.1
so should i enjoy the alien translation that used gtrans?
fuck i should just learn some korean just to know what the continuation of it ...

and how about the manhua, is it will be like the novel case too?

Users who are viewing this thread