Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 61

Aggregator gang
@Saxit The author also did not explain the logic of not raising demons until later (this chapter), perhaps the reasoning for the re-evaluation will be explain in the next chapter.

So, I'm still following this series because the world building is pretty compelling, but I'm still not sure if I like the main character. He's... become a bit... detached? Psychopathic? Somewhere on that spectrum since he gained this power. Perhaps it is on purpose, as an illustration of power gain and loss of "humanity," and that can be well done - many of the other high ranked hunters were the same. But... it doesn't help me like a character.

Hrm, much ado about nothing. I'm still reading it, aren't I? 😅

Dex-chan lover
@The_DCG

give it a second, we only just got back to the topic of his mother. It's easy to forget but his main motivation is to support and protect his family.

Power Uploader
Can't wait until he gets reunited with his dad, and massive upheaval ensues.

@Miros
His drops from random box isn't random
Someone he met at begining is seting up things by giving him power and makeing him into shadow monarch/lord

To read the novel, look up I Alone Level-Up boxnovel. It should be the first or second link.

Dex-chan lover
It always gets me when characters are so loyal. Guess it runs in the family!

Double-page supporter
Papa Sung is so cool, I can't wait to see the whole family reunited with father and son fighting together. Though I will be pissed off if it ends up with the father dying like a certain isekai manga.

This chapter misses important part, the curse box took a long time to be given, like the system froze when he requested it.

Then the reason he stopped climbing the tower is because its too hot and he needs fire resistance item and that he plans to sell the double magic item but to do so he needs to be a higher rank adventure so he goes to do the revaluation test.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Flight012 No the system didn't freeze. It took the same amount of time as the recipe took, in fact the box showed up faster. That's just how the items are loaded by the system.

@The_DCG

He's simply logical. That's it. Being some super helpful guy or some fantasy harem MC type character won't help him do anything. in order to meet his goals and become stronger, he needs to focus on himself, his family and those things only. This was established in that chapter where he killed that asshole Tank's team. Well, in a way the more logical your thinking is, the more you can be referred to as a psychopath, as the ability to make those logical choices in itself isn't very commonplace in the first place.

Well, yeah that's how it is, so unfortunately, you may not like the MC very much.

Users who are viewing this thread