Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 67

What if it's something as stupid as "anyone stronger then her smells good" or better or some shit?

It's good that our MC took the news of him not smelling like a hunter well and is attributing it to his "player" status, but the more obvious explanation coming to mind is that he is already a monster. It would make a funny moment, with his father being mistaken for a humanoid monster while he is not and confronting his son who fits the description.

Dex-chan lover
*he smelled nice* oh wow i know where this going ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Double-page supporter
@ZeroWWE

I would hope so but I have the feeling he's going to be a forever alone type of character.

Fed-Kun's army
Woah there. Don't get too thirsty, he's incest material.

@Boobrie
If it was because he was stronger than her, than she should have already met someone that fits the bill before. As per my understanding of last ch., the chairman Gun-hee of the hunter association should be stronger than her. Additionally she should have been more alert about discovering a potentially unknown S rank that infiltrated their party.

@Uldar
If it was because he is a monster than she should have liked the smell of all the monsters she encountered so far. Or even better, him smelling nice should be covered by the boss smelling nice. Either way she wouldn't be in a daze but she should have tried to hunt him down like they did with his father.

And by the way, if she is a hunter and all hunters except him smell bad, than she should smell bad too. A smelly waifu.

Dex-chan lover
am i mad or someone already spoiled a little part of this chapter? the part where the mining guy said something about working with him with good pay or something...

Fed-Kun's army
Romance possible,ok. But whatever happened to B rank healer girl from the first several chapters. She just kind of got forgotten by the author?

Users who are viewing this thread