Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 68

Aggregator gang
@lolmaolol
You didnt understand the power of information huh??? He was called E-rank Hunter long time ago due his inability to take combat, everytime he did that, he always injured badly and he was considered as the weakest of all E-rank Hunter even those who joined recently still stronger than him.

Now he become S-rank Hunter but his info was classified by a guild in order to prevent his information being leaked.
By using that, he can do whatever he want as long as his identity as S-rank Hunter didnt leaked except those examinator and guild leaders who know that already.

Just try to think, if you are a S-rank Hunter and you're wide known by others, you will have limited freedom due other guilds keeping eye on you and you cant do whatever you want like exploring low-level dungeon, taking down the boss on A-rank below and looting as much as you want.

Remember, information is the main weapon in here!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK CLIFFHANGERS IM WAITING IF I CAN SELF CONTROL NEXT WEEK AND THE WEEK AFTER

Aggregator gang
Those are High Orcs.
Not everyone knows he is a S-Rank, actually only a few know about It. They keep falling him E-Rank cause he os still an E-Rank, his ranking up only att next day. His information os only locked up till his rank up ceremony, he shows up on tv after this.
And If ya want to know about It:
Half of the S-Rankers show up to greet him on his ranking up the next day(after this raid is done) and he Just give no shit to It.

Dex-chan lover
@Shirokuma77 Only a grieving widow or a parent would have the audacity to blame the porter when a combat team is decimated. That being said, I don't think the MC is purposefully going to let them get annihilated. He even saved the bunch of weaklings back in the red gate dungeon, despite knowing they could spill a lot of his secrets. That being said, it would be funny to see the expressions of those A and B rankers if their E rank baggage man saves them from monsters.

@lolmaolol Because the rank is a huge thing in that universe? It's also something that doesn't change. An E rank is more or less worthless in combat in any serious dungeon, so I reckon most wouldn't even bother becoming hunters but would keep their civilian jobs. Awakening as a B or A rank automatically means a steady job with good income, with reasonable effort. S rank is like winning the jackpot in lottery. Of course they will keep talking about ranks. It doesn't matter whether we know something or not, what matters is what the other characters know. That's a very elementary storytelling thing.

Aggregator gang
ooh here it comes fang's henchmen, and the forgotten one on the ceiling

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@lolmaolol
Don’t worry.
That 1 plot of the story is about to stop. He’ll take an “official” S class test after this arc. The fact that he is an S class will be known by everyone in the country.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Wow, "preparing for combat without any instructions", it's like they posses the mythical brains!
TH...THOSE ARE CLIFFHANGERS!

Double-page supporter
Hmm, I wonder if these could be considered death flags... Seriously though, could they foreshadow any harder?

Also what's with the B team leader being an A rank? Your guild has multiple S ranks, just split the S ranks between the teams. If something really tough comes up you can postpone until you have two S ranks available. No reason to have one teams without an S rank.

In addition I like how the main guy from the B team looks like Jin-Ho.

@ivanov_2020 I think it's not
Armoured High Orc
@vitorvile The first encounter is
Dungeon Jackals, A group of the magical beast looked likes Hyena, Everyone confused because they are C rank monster in A rank dungeon

Users who are viewing this thread