Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 68

@Snowave

They are attacked by hyenas iirc or some kind of lower monster that shouldn't be on an A gate, but then they find that they belonged to elite orcs. And the orcs were controlled by a mage that blocks the way out of the dungeon.

this and the last chapter reminds me of the time when i raid and you get into a group with strangers and after the first mobs you already know everyone knows what they are doing, working with veterans/pros is a great feeling , compared to when you know that half your groups are noobs

@Ptakers The novel on A good website is called boxnovel. New ch comes out everyday in the afternoon . Its a lot better. A few months ahead of this manwha atleast. :D

Dex-chan lover
Why the heck is that idiot in there anyway? should he tried to "learn" about A dungeons he should had got into the guild even if for a little while. Now trouble will definitely arise, he will be involved AGAIN, many will die AGAIN and he will be to blame, probably because he will probably kill another human to expand his harem.

Dex-chan lover
Those areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... don't know.

Double-page supporter
Its a really bad idea for him to join in this task force, an i dont really think that needs any explaining. Keep your head down when you're trying to hide from the top brass of a guild you're hiding from, you dolt

This being 'solo' leveling, the mc rarely gets to see the benefits of teamwork and comradery. Foreshadowing a party member?

Dex-chan lover
Lmao death flags everywhere, let me guess, they're gonna get wiped.

Just finished all bookmarked novels, maybe I'll read this one ahead. Weekly release is nice and all but the pacing is too slow.

Edit: for those who also trying to read ahead, this chapter covers the first half of chapter 85 in the novel.

Users who are viewing this thread