Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 68

Fed-Kun's army
Is he finally going to realize that his presence is what fucks with shit?

Fed-Kun's army
I hope if shit goes sour this time he actually protects them instead of letting them get wiped out. After all these seem like decent people at first glance. Short of them somehow turning out to be secret scum I hope he actually uses his ability to fight with them if they need it.

Dex-chan lover
By this point, things going south just feels like it might just be his fault honestly, or at least he seems to attract bad luck. Hoping he stops sitting on his ass and actually helps them out with fighting.

Dex-chan lover
Time for Mc to turn more bitches his way... Maybe 3 more waifus after this ass whooping

@Ingway Do you also have the sneaking suspicion that him entering dungeons, that haven't been entered by anyone yet, boosts the dungeon's difficulty?

Group Leader
@AbyssalMonkey I believe so too~ It just that the amount of development that the author shows up until the chapter 229(where I paused reading) arouse the desire for more. But, yeah, still a good read even without it.

😄

Double-page supporter
Next chapter -
The porter disappears. Yes my spoiler doesn't answer any questions.
After that -
"That's not telekinesis. THIS is telekinesis" and S-ranked armed with a mining pick watches an unexpected battle.

Dadadada~ It's a horde of Goblins and Hobo Goblins and more goblins. 😀
Well I'm only here for the amazing art style of the artist of this freaking Manhua this is too amazing already. He/she never cease to amaze me
Hey @Dariark did you read the raws or the english translation? Cause from what I know the english version is only at 176 right now
@Ingway Yeah this is how the pacing is. Just wait for the next chapter or maybe the one after that. You'll get your wish.

Group Leader
Hello @Crywolf641 I did read in english... Well, the translation even for me that english is not my mother language, it was pretty hard to read a lot of chapters, the translation seems like google translation in several chapters. But then you can find chapters that have some degree of editing, so it was possible to keep reading. The site I was reading the novel it goes up to chapter 270, it seems to be the final chapter, but I decided to found out reading without any spoiler

Fed-Kun's army
Can't wait until we get to the hilariously extreme nationalism and Jin Woo worship.

Dex-chan lover
Now the question is, will he help save them or wait for them all to die to hide his powers?

Users who are viewing this thread