Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
So far he only seems to let people who treat him like shit die. If that holds up these hunters should be fine, so long as they don't suddenly face-heel turn. Honestly, I'm hoping for a change of pace in that none of them turn out to be scummy.

Aggregator gang
@jaysoncena Yep, is even a little funny how it happens.
@HornyAskrBushi If they did that no chapter of this would ever be released sauhsauhuashuhsu
@Sweet_Seats @Sylphie the art of this manhua is one of th reasons why I read it even having read the novel, it gets the really good novel and takes it to another level. The details are incredible !
@Eviltwin for our luck is not how it happens, it goes even better than that !
@firosahoge no major spoiler but as you said you don't like spoilers
She REALLY tries to be his waifu but he make a test impossible for her to pass(He literally make a test for her)
@Paladin_T They are a A-Rank team of one of the major guilds in the country, they can deal with it.
@bk3k when I read the 'after that' on the novel I laugh so much that I fall form my bed., one of the greatest scenes ever.

I swear some of those team members remind me of other game characters one looks like Ryu from Ninja Gaiden the monk looks like the guy from Diablo who's following someone that looks like Tyreal with SolBadGuy near the front with someone that looks somewhat like Naosutgu from Log Horizon following behind him that's next to a girl that I swear I've seen in Blade in Soul. I wonder if some connection or maybe references are here or it's just 11:00 pm reading hours brain going goop after reading for too long.

Double-page supporter
That blonde mage with the fluffy cloak had a killer rack.

Users who are viewing this thread