Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 70

Dex-chan lover
U18.jpg

Objection! This is impossible because according to chapter 183 of the LN:
Psychokinesis / Telekinesis is an exclusive ability only available to Nation-Level Hunters. It's one of the biggest ways to identify one according to the American Hunting Bureau.

@KuroAnsatsu The secret is to only read until the middle of the chapter and then wait for the next to release if oyu dont like cliffhangers

Lol he does seem to raise flags where ever he goes. The bringer of calamity is the MC.

Dex-chan lover
@GoblinGuy His summons contribute to maybe 25% of a real group of flesh and blood. He wouldn't care about losing those shadows more than a man would care about losing a tool. If it's a really good tool, it's a pity and annoying, but it's not like losing a human life. That conjured army only works as a weapon for him. Back when he was the E rank weakling, he merely tried to survive in the weakest dungeons and was a joke for all the other hunters. He could contribute to the fighting very little, and thus his rewards were a pittance. Who knows how much he learned back then, but it's probably still his biggest source of knowledge.

However, this whole discussion was about relativity. I disagreed on the notion he would be more experienced than this group of professional group fighters. They are all of relevant strength, get plenty of experience due to their famous guild, face far more difficult battles than the ones an E rank hunter would have ever faced, and obviously they have win those battles since they are still around. We already saw they have their jobs clearly defined, as they should. Unlike the MC who is more or less doing everything by himself, even if he occasionally lets his shadow mob to pester and distract the enemy.

Double-page supporter
I will try to add notes about the minor changes from ln to manhwa starting this chapter. too lazy to go back and add to previous chapters.

-the witch is a new addition. nobody caught onto the mcs power in the ln during the fight.
-the medic girl is supposed to give a letter the mc before the orc fight as a goodbye letter to family.
-there was a section where medic girl also tells the mc to run and save himself before the battle because she thought she was going to die. hence the letter

Hmmmm, will he let the cats out of the bag or will he wait everyone die/faint and do something?

In the novel, MC wasn't noticed by the megane chick, is this gonna deviate from the novel?
I guess we'll have Solo Leveling: Brotherhood in the future

Dex-chan lover
Again, I'm starting to think the Association is badly rating gates on purpose to try to thin out the ranks of the other guilds and maintain power.

@maraxusofk
the said letter is given to the MC after this fight as the raiding party is being led by the other orcs to the boss room when they planned to ask the MC to escape

Interesting....

The LN did not mention anyone noticed MC "STEALTH" so why make it a point to mention this here?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

PS: LN only had half to 1 page for this fight... More or less

Double-page supporter
I appreciate how obvious it was that the squad was going to wipe without the main character there before they even went into the dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread