Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 70

If you want to read the novel just go to this link. This is the latest manhwa chapter in the novel.
https://readnovelfull.com/only-i-level-up/chapter-85.html

Group Leader
I'm super excited to see our MC kick ass! I hope it's next episode.

Group Leader
I could barely stop their movements with my telekinesis magic.
What the hell? I don't mind the webtoon taking some liberties compared to the novel, but don't take liberties with this.

In chapter 183 from the novel we learn that telekinesis is a skill that only the big boy hunters who defeated Kamish the dragon have.
There's also chapter 197 with this passage
"Goh Gun-Hui wordlessly stared at the water bottle before extending his hand out. That prompted the bottle to fly into his hand."
that kinda throws a wrench into that theory, but not really since the old man is the only one other than the 5 hunters and the MC that possesses that skill / magic type. Thus we can infer that it's a rare skill that only certain special people have.

Dex-chan lover
@omegamasher It's totally his hidden skill at this point. I think there was a "???" skill in his status window. Maybe he literally has some sort of curse haha.

dunno if its spoilers, but dem shadow monarch tittle is op af,
and "mom look! Im an s rank"

Dungeon master said "oh hell no you ain't getting out, this is the part where MC gets revealed". Story is starting to feel like a tabletop game with someone behind the scenes controlling events. Wonder what his explanation will be as to why he didn't reveal himself earlier.
@scrwd You too are a man of culture I see, I also noticed that sexy tummy.
@Angiol I totally agree and the current translated title here is starting to bug me because it implies a much different type of story than it actually is.
@HaikenEdge Interesting theory, hadn't thought of that. But they don't seem that malicious and I still think it's done kind of DM controlling things.

Users who are viewing this thread