Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 71

Dex-chan lover
If shit don't happen next week like at least 3 pages of fighting, I'm putting this on the shelf for a couple weeks so I can actually get into it. This woulda been a good chapter to have a double or 1.5x. Cliff hangers all the time is shitty

Dex-chan lover
Prediction for the next chapter, Free to dismiss:

Crew attempts to kill the Shaman, Shaman shows how puny they are, and begins beating down on Ki-Hoon like a rag-doll by slamming him into the ground multiple times. Just for Ki-Hoon's about to call it quits, Jin-Woo saves him and gets him to a safe spot before the Shaman see him.

But the Chapter after that is real kicker of "Who owns who"

Dex-chan lover
@Senshougahara

Oh, it will be more than a massacre. He will show the High Orc whose boss, and why... with further humiliation added on top like a cherry on a sundae.

The boss room is much better than what I've imagined when reading the novel.

Love how it is drawn also chapter 88 in the light novel is where you want to start reading if you can't wait for a week.

Double-page supporter
Cooler than what I had in my head, seems like a common opinion though.

Our S-rank girl is kinda cute...

Uhgggg I want to see if he'll let them die or save them. I Imagine maybe the first but I mean people are going to know how strong he is soon anyways so maybe not? ugh more please xd thanks

Double-page supporter
Those high orcs design are sick. They look so badass. You really see a bunch of individually strong and experienced warriors instead of a mob of expendables.

Users who are viewing this thread