Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 71

I like how this is not your traditional "Japanese-Style" orc's that generally looks like Gannondorf (aka Pig men)

The series in general seems to be very western in the designs of the creature.

@boogle if they don't like cliffhangers they can always drop the series for a couple of months and then come back to read lots of chapters at once. I'm doing that with some other series.

Haven't read the novel
I bet she will smell the orcs and stubble across them fighting to gain time, or they will ask sung ji woo to leave and they will meet each other.
Then she'll get badly injured during the fight and he'll use and item to save her

Dex-chan lover
Hunter Cha is cute. Even if she only has one life, unlike the MC.

she enters the gate wearing no body-tight armour and no spandex and no hair-pin and no high-heel and no cape?
that is brave.

this artist really made a good job with this manga and that scene with the pickaxe, having read the novel.

Compared to the White Tiger guild, this guild comes of as pretty cool.

Pretty stand up going "We will die for our duty. You got dragged into this and it is our responsibility to get you out".

Ki-Hoon seems like a stand up guy. He makes all the right decisions, but is getting screwed regardless.

Well, to drop the series for a couple of months is a long time.. Hell.. What should I do for that time being.. Most mangas that I read are ongoing.. It's killing me! Got any sleep pills that could knock you for half a year?

Users who are viewing this thread