Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 71

Dex-chan lover
Imagine walking into a stadium filled with orks shouting WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU
Intimidation 100

Dex-chan lover
the drawing never cease to amaze me. Very accurate to the novel too. Barely missed anything

Supporter
The drawing is so good... Even my imagination will reading the novel can't compete with it... #drool

@yote12
For now the comix follow the novel exactly. I didn't see any divergences.
It's the chapter 87-88
(Last novel chapter posted is 207)

Woah this reminded me of the dark elves they met. What if there is another world/realm beyond the gate...

@kazamakj ehm the current chapter right now is 201 english and it's already so far ahead.
This is around chapter 84
You could read them from some sites if you don't want to pay Qidian anything.
Qidian is now whining that since they stopped translators from translating their novels
they couldn't do anything to them copying their translations to pirate websites. LMAO retaliation from translators XD

Aggregator gang
oooh so the 4 henchmen looks like that, and wonder who's the one that will be forgotten on the ceiling ?

Everything looks perfect. The leader looks better than my imagination and that is crazy... I should draw something...

Double-page supporter
Oh they really did a great job on the boss room, and the characters. Terrific art and imagination. Very nice.

This reminds me though the temple scene at the beginning should have been closer to this - even though it seemed pretty cool at the time. There should have been in excess of a hundred statues. Also the one holding the commandments was supposed to have 6 wings.
And yes our MC will return.

Anyhow the coming battle would really be difficult to draw well (without copy/paste characters), but I think this artist can handle it.

Users who are viewing this thread