Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 75

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 why read on jaminibox if you can just read the original korean text 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

what kind of bitch calling other bitch?

anyway, if only the translator could do this as fast as jb, then it's better... well it's still nice to re-read this too, i like the dialogue from here too nevertheless

Dex-chan lover
Very thankful to all the people who are helping to fill back up this series!

Supporter
Just in case the mysterious translator reads this: I'd prefer just one font. It takes me out of the experience having to adjust to another font with every speech bubble. Normally it is clear enough who is talking.

Fed-Kun's army
@carmajedon No idea why you thought that hostile tone is going to convince people to follow your opinion. Are you trolling, or just too incompetent to negotiate with folks?

Dex-chan lover
@carmajedon stop calling people faggot when you're the one acting with full disrespect with ignorance. It's not like Jaimini has the licence to legally translate any of their series too, they have no right to stop other groups working on any series since they're also pirating everything. Its quite clear this anomymous group did a different take from Jaimini's, you're free to read this or Jaimini's, no one is forcing people to do read whichever here except for you. If people don't like this one, they'll go to Jaimini's, it's as simple as that.

Thanks for keep this going.

Also, just a small comment on people getting pissed at scanlators who remove or whatever they want to do.

If you don't like it, then go do it yourself instead of pointing fingers and calling names for something you didn't even paid to read.

It's their decision and no one have anything to do with it. And if they get disliked by the community, it's their own problem too.

Group Leader
@Elhao I appreciate the feedback.

Luckily for you and others, I fully expect the next chapter to be finished by another group before I can get to it, so hopefully it'll be up sooner than another week.

Thank you new uploaders. You're doing the good work. I did like the Jamie box or whatever they were called, but that was mostly because they were the supplier for it here. But with their, in my opinion, stupid move, they plummeted way down on my list.

Nice grammar,
Great fonts (but I agree with the people below, 1 single font for the normal bubbles is enough, the first one used is great) (maybe "Arise" needs a more fancy font?),
I find the dot at the end of "Arise." and "TUSK." somewhat disturbing since they're a single word order and name, they don't do that after spell names and nicknames in RPGs.

===> Overall a great job!

Aggregator gang
@kaitoti JB always release on time just a few hours after the korean ones so good luck to whoever wants to outpace them lol

Users who are viewing this thread