Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 75

Fed-Kun's army
@Zephyrus lol I didn't realize people are so butt hurt over a comment on the internet.
I'd say its pretty pathetic that you need to get bent out of shape because someone is defending a group you don't like.

@Nirimetus
just that in a different release version the translation was
"do I look weird like this" (or something like that) and the reply was "to whom?"

Get the drops my dude, they're related to the game system, not to the physical world, the guild can't get them any way, also the gate'll close so more reasons to get it as they surely won't be able to even farm the bodies -.-

Dex-chan lover
He's probably still irritated about not getting that elf leader, but this should help make up for it.

@truepurple I remember that, I think both are right tho, just that, this one need a bit more of attention to see the connections.

I did recheck the first time I read this one too to make sure I didn't missed the context.

kinda odd that some chapters aren't here but i managed to catch up and read the other chapters on other sites

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, lot of the girls so far were incredibly pretty, hes sister included... but somehow, even if shes not the prettiest, Cha Hae-in is by far the cutest yet.

Users who are viewing this thread