Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 75

Dear translator, please caps lock the s*** out of all text.

Absolute madmen. Fantastic work, the translations here make more sense than JB too. Example:
"Isn't he an elite combat hunter? But he can use summoning magic as well?" vs "He's clearly an expert in close combat. But using summoning magic as well?" Why would just being 'elite' mean he shouldn't be able to summon? However elite in close combat and also being well versed in magic makes much more sense.
The only downsides in my opinion is some of JB's translations have more impact. Example:
"A STRENGTH SURPASSING S-RANK" vs "abilities above S-rank" I personally find SURPASSING more impactful. The caps lock kinda helped too.

Please keep up the good work.

Dex-chan lover
man they really need to stop with the "knife isnt sharp enough gotta punch it" shit
knifes are force amplifiers if you are strong enough to punch through it a knife should make it a lot easier

Yo thank u so much for picking this shit up and I hope u and the other person working on this wont beef for no reason

Aggregator gang
Although I kinda missed the old chapters... On the other manga site, they have this as well but it's not far, last time I recall they were still at chapter 25.
Anyways, those small letters kinda are irritating to see... I suggest you do a capslock...

@Kampfarsch Knife can only make shallow cuts on the Molar - you can make hundreds of that cuts and hopes that the boss eventually die of blood loss, if that's even possible for a monster. Jinwoo either needs to use a giant blade or resort to blunt force instead.

On a different case, where the knife is less durable than the scale/hide/armor of the enemy (not because it isn't sharp enough), trying to apply greater force with the knife will cause the knife to break/bend.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up! I wasn't gonna follow JB out of this website for this manhwa, just like I haven't followed the half-dozen scan groups that chose to take their ball and play elsewhere over manga I liked a good deal better than Solo Leveling, but it's good to know it wasn't a waste to keep it in my follows.

Better translation, and no two week delay! JB peacing out of here turned out to be a good thing.

@Kampfarsch

Knives don't amplify force, because amplifying force is not the objective when you're using a bladed weapon. If anything, they reduce force. I can apply a lot more force when i punch something, then when i slash at it with a knife. Wanna amplify force? Use a blunt weapon.

MC should look into getting a warhammer.

@dragonStrong

Biased analysis. You know what is the common denominator for scanlators leaving MD? They make money off scanlating. They take the donations and patreons, and pay their staff.

Why didn't you mention that?

Dex-chan lover
If people wanna leave mangadex, go ahead, but dont come back. Mangadex is my main manga site so if theyre gonna leave, I dont see myself visiting their sites.

@phanex reported for spoilers. Use tags.

Users who are viewing this thread