Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 76

Dex-chan lover
You people complaining about small groups/individuals getting this out to us with the watermark? Fuck off, shills from JB.

Thx for the chapter, for those complaining about the search bar, why not join their staff as a cleaner?

Wtf, are y'all become some pussy because of the search bar in the raw ? It's already good enough that we can have this chap translated this quickly, so don't start to complain jeez...

Miku best girl
Admin
Can always improve the chapter with better raws in a day or two. Remember to use the edit function if you do @kingopeng

Aggregator gang
I feel like it's a general guideline not to upload a scan that has a fucking watermark (of a search bar of all things) on the center of every single damn page. I appreciate the translation, I really do and I'm thankful for that, but this is unacceptable. Throw it in the trash and get better scans first or you are just wasting your efforts.

Group Leader
Watermark is somewhat annoying, but the rest seems really good. Great job.

Dex-chan lover
@DealerOfDeath they pulled out from the site, and even if they still were here it isn't a problem if two groups upload the same series

Supporter
Lol this little shit thinks they’re there for him.

Also, aren’t watermarked images against the rules?

Supporter
*Ahhh~*, my weekly dose of SL~. Inb4 I-already-forgot-his-name guy tries to mess with MC for stealing away his time to shine

well i just compared the 2 version of this chapter and i can say for a fact that the one uploaded by @kingopeng has better grammar but bad watermarks, while the one that was uploaded by @pixeluna has really bad grammar while having great art quality.

@Epicredeemer i don't think it's against the rules if that's how u read it from the original site(raw)

this is a super long arc so I suggest readers to just read the novel unless you want to wait for a while

Dex-chan lover
Well I'm okay with watermarks... it doesn't affected my reading anyways lol

Thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
Playboy thinking he got something on our MC boi.
M8 your parents can't buy cheat-like abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread