Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 76

Power Uploader
So, this idol doesn't know his rank yet and he actually already signed a contract and called the press?

What kind of idiot is that?

Dex-chan lover
The watermark is a slight distraction but the translation is good. Nice work.

Very well done! I like a lot of the translations more than other groups. Some bits seem off, but generally very enjoyable.

The watermark is hardly a bother to me. While it'd be an improvement if it was removed, it didn't distract me much. Don't let the people bitching about such a minor thing discourage you.

Double-page supporter
The fact that the watermark was the only flaw says a lot! Great stuff!

Obtrusive watermarks are not allowed.
Do not upload ... watermarked releases from aggregators, unless there is absolutely no other option.
This raw is taken from an aggregate site that has watermarks everywhere. I get sticking it to JB, but don't stoop down to their level and use stolen raws; which is pretty much worse than what this community criticized JB for.

Shit, the thrashing of JB's should really stop, the fact they pulled out of MD and pulled their scans should not make you guys hate on them that much that just shows to how shallow you guys are but seriously, when this is taken from an aggregate site and you guys call it good n stuff why not just go read from kissmanga since you support the aggregating. Also, there is nothing wrong with reading manga on different sites it's literally the most useful since not every mangasite will have every manga. Also, this was not faster than Jaiminis since it's theirs 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Aggregator gang
@godofshade I think the people would have forgotten about it by now if it was just JB, but it was a bunch of scanlators pulling out at the same time.
Let's not discuss this though as to keep it on topic of the manga.
Are you sure this is a rip from JB?

anyone care to explain me what's with this drama with JB and other scanlators? I'm missing the news

@godofshade The reason people shit talk them is NOT just because they pulled their scans off here. Groups have done that in the past and people haven't shit talked them much. The reason that shitty JB is being shit talked is because they attempted to slander MangaDex when they pulled their scans off. They pulled their scans so that more traffic would be redirected to their own site (which I am fine with), but then pretended as if it was cause MangaDex's staff was betraying their trust or some shit, using out of context screenshots and obvious misinterpretations. If you want to be that scummy when pulling your scans, of course they can expect to be shit talked cause they deserve it.

4.4 Do not report any releases for any translation or visual quality issues that originate from the scanlator. These reports will be ignored." Why was the other chapter deleted?
Thought quality wasn't moderated.

Meanwhile this chapter actually breaks mangadex rules: "3.2.4 Obtrusive watermarks are not allowed.

Users who are viewing this thread