Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 76

Miku best girl
Admin
@Retard_

The other dude "trying out scanlation" is actually an alt account who has posted in this comment thread (in perfect English), purposely trying to incite drama.
Therefore the chapter itself has been determined to be a troll attempt, so it was deleted.

@firefox1234

beleive me if you want but i am (was?) kind of neutral here
but as the days went on, i get more and more of the scanlator PoV..
i mean seriously: why would you even post on a website with a community that is ready to hate you at a moment notice?

is it self-righteousness ? MD user use MD because it's a different aggregator, who is nicer to the scanlator and thus, if one team leave... then they BETRAY them?

i mean, many are mad just because they pulled their chapter ... but if the rules allow it, if it's one of the core aspect of MD how comethey get mad about it?

also i think you are mixing passive-aggresive wiht just sarcasm. i am pretty sure they will use JB's scan to get cleaner "raw". same with the 180. i am still having fun reading thoses comment.

i never saw this kind of hate on the scanlator on other aggregator

The One
Staff
Admin
The other release got removed because it was a troll.
That user has another account which miraculously can write normal English sentences.

We generally allow raw watermarks, not everyone has access to clean raws.

Obtrusive watermarks are not allowed.
Meanwhile, it's one of the bigger watermarks out there, and it's all over the art. Not getting deleted btw.
Do not upload watermarked releases from aggregators, unless there is absolutely no other option.
Meanwhile, it's from a korean aggregator and there's clearly an option; seen from the raw the other guy posted (which got deleted) and from JB's release.
Still not getting deleted btw. Gotta stick it up to scanlators we don't like.

@Lymus
How is it a raw watermark when it's a mark that's not there until it gets posted on a korean website that's the equivalent of mangapanda? Not to mention, your rule literally states it's only allowed when there's no option when there are clearly options out there.

the chapter is funny in how some celebrity nobody could give a damn about is thinking that all these bignames have shown up for him. what are the odds he is rated as an D - rank or lower? xD

@firefox1234

Ashgur tried the same argument in forums and got has ass handed to him, then comes to post on chapter comments saying the same nonsense all over again. best to just ignore the troll.

Aggregator gang
I mistook the celebrity for our MC for a few moments and thought, why he would suddenly grow such an ego.

same here, i though the celebrity was our MC, sometimes the characters looks similar.

Dex-chan lover
@Kirin-kun
He already knows exactly what his rank is (A rank) as he got quietly tested a few days prior, but he's putting on this big song and dance about it for the press for extra limelight, he's an actor and a narcissist.

Dex-chan lover
the salt is real with some of you. I'm cool with this, beats having to go to another site to read up on it.

@SirArez

who cares, just read from the beginning lol. the novel has definitely got a ton more details than this adaptation. will feel more satisfying by the end too and is almost certainly far ahead of this too. you will probably catch up by the time the next few chapters appear here.

Quality could be improved, but thanks for the translation, good to see there are people willing to take this series.

I don't really care about the scanlators leaving, but it's funny how some seem to stay just to incite drama instead of actually making usefull comments.

The watermarks is definitely the raws source, not the scanlator. Who would bother putting it in korean, none of the english readers understand it anyway. Unfortunate, but not their fault. You can tell because no one would put speechbubbles over their own watermarks

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the new chapter. The watermark was a bit distracting but no worries. I'm just happy to read it.

@williamx
the issue is the source used is from a korean aggregator. the rule is no aggregator watermark unless there's no alternative option. well, there were clearly alternative options when the troll release on MD (now deleted) had no watermarks, and neither does other scanlator's release not on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread