Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 78

Fed-Kun's army
If y’all need a proofreader I’m down to help, just message me xd

Group Leader
sorry for bad language
we will still try better for the future

Dex-chan lover
well, don't worry about it too much. Everything else from typesetting to cleaning looked great. If you could get an english speaker to your team to proofread then you'd be set.

Thanks for your work

@Mangavy nah,you're just need outta this, not only tl really bad but i guess you're using -tr*sh- jb scan instead buying it.. i'd prefer watermark with good tl, so let gopeng guy doing his hobby on this manhwa.

Group Leader
we will try to find a better translator
if anyone can help us, we will be greatly helped

Dex-chan lover
Duuuuude, everything was great. The cleaning, the typesetting, but the translation and grammar were off. Also, its called Double Awakening. Just fire Rienzel who is your "editor". Any random reader here can do 10x better editing grammar. Editing is supposed to be the easy job so good job otherwise.

As for the chapter, very exciting but lost a good amount of excitement because of the grammar.

Fed-Kun's army
for now those people wanting to read this chapter with correct grammar and correct spelling can go to another site for the time being or go to the source "Jaimini's box"

Group Leader
@Mangavy
Hahaha, fucking hell dude. You made my day with this absolute abomination of a release. Can't wait to see more unparalleled butchering of the English language from you guys.

@ValidX
I agree but the people willing to read here are the ones butt hurt about delays and refuse to read on any other site, and refuse to read with any form of ad or patreon requests. The reason that people are upset with most of the groups leaving is because they refuse to go to the groups sites in the first place, and hate any delays at all. It's just a lot of self entitled people trying to act like they're better than others who profit from stealing Manga despite them reading it and not paying the creator

bro is it so hard to give someone 5 mins to fix the grammar and reference the correct way to say known terms?

Fed-Kun's army
I preferred the novel's term of "special authority" being the rank about S.

Dex-chan lover
No need to be so aggressive guys, yes there are errors but you can just say it politely to the scanlators...

Dex-chan lover
It was pretty funny to see the reactions of those S-rank guild leaders. I don't feel sorry for the ex-idol hunter. He got what he deserved.

However, what I'd like to see is hunter Cha again. Although I wish we also get to see what the little sister has got to say to Jin-Woo about finding this out the way she did, from a friend who happened to be watching the news.

Fed-Kun's army
hmhm, didn't think an Indonesian group would take a stab at this

grammar's been lambasted enough,

props to my fellow countrymen for the effort though 😉

But DID YOU KNOW that the translation team is indonesian?

So thanks a lot for putting the extra effort on translating it to english 😁

Aggregator gang
Did you steal JB clean chapter, translate them into bahasa, and then retranslate it back into english? A for effort ☆

Users who are viewing this thread