Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 78

You probably need a proofreader but I appreciate the chapter release nonetheless. Thanks.

Aggregator gang
Small additions fron LN

-adding the one armed swordsman guy and the first waifu is a nice touch
-MC doesnt just bounce by himself at the end. He leaves in a limo

welll 😁😁 mistake always hapens so jus keep goo on.... pls if u want to harsh this scanlator then u miight mind first before start stuff your mouth with it

Thank you very much for the chapter,

however you might want to go through proofreading if english is not your first language, and if you are not comfortable with it.

Dex-chan lover
I like the novel's translation for "country-hunter" better. "Especial Authority-rank hunter", THEY are basically one man countries.

Fed-Kun's army
i thank the group for the fast upload of the chapter but damn the english is bad. readable but bad.

Double-page supporter
Thanks to the group that did this. As some have mentioned a proofreader could really help. Sorry people here are being excessively rude about it though.

As for JB shills and JB themselves... **** off.

Ouch, that English hurts. XD
Thanks for delivering, but you may really want to hire a proofreader.^^

Aggregator gang
@ariqcs

Logically they should know better and pick up smaller projects. The most popular series on this site is clearly not the right place to test their english skill unless they come here prepared to get roasted.

lets just be thanks, they translate it faster even it got poor grammar , atleast they give us fast update

Fed-Kun's army
@Kiryuu

Page 19: You've Passed instead of You're Passed.
Page 1: What is happening / What's happening instead of What's happen.

aside from that.. thank you very much for the update. i am not dissing you guys i just want to help the translation..

Dex-chan lover
The bad grammar is okay, that can be fixed with a proofreader, but, for the love of God, don't put watermarks in every fucking page.

@ojoudere
Be grateful, if you actually cared about good quality you would read on JB, which manages to have high quality by actually paying for their raws and their team, and they don't have viruses like most aggregate sites. This isn't an English team to begin with, and here it's the most popular but released don't go past 50,000 within the first week, and even over time 100k is unheard with of, while aggregates get millions. This community is just that, a community that seeks to improve and share with people, when you start raging about quality you are contributing to the problem, you are trying to make this professional quality but refusing to read on scan sites because of ads or patreon requests. Look if you want to bitch about quality go on jaiminis box, if you don't want to do that be grateful you get to read this for free at all.

Users who are viewing this thread