Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 78

@RenToyonde
We must btfo the Jaimini's Box shills somehow. We can't do that without a comment section.
btw, it's definitely not terrible, especially when you've seen the worst the TL community has to offer.

Aggregator gang
@FrostBlood

I'm not reading your essay and yeah I have read a decent chapter from JB that released 6 hours ago (not on JB site tho)

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wonky grammar, but thanks for the upload, genuinely appreciated.

Hey bro this is not about grateful or not. the point is this is really popular here and has groups gopeng working on it with fast,good translation altho with watermark (at the very least, they didn't using tr*sh jb scan) but this id group not only using tr*sh jb translation as reference but they come here not prepared at all, they should have known whenever international group releasing in eng, 90% have grammar/out of context/meaning issue, even ppl like me hardly recognised if something really bad word or not.. know this group tl really bad.. if the gopeng group dropped this, i might thankful but they still there this guy releasing this only for popularity.. if they stubborn continued this, they really need 'upgrade' quality or this site will left only with bad tl. better no update at all.

Ouch. That is one hell of a quality drop to tab into unexpectedly. Really makes you that much more grateful for the efforts of the main translation team.

As others noted, this kind of effort is passable enough to make us grateful for it in lieu of not having any translation at all [unlike some hackjobs that are worse than nothing], so I'm in no way intending to criticize the work. Rather, just intending to state a preference for MangaDex having better seperated translation groups, so that we wouldn't be forced into a less dedicated translation effort without clear warning.

Dex-chan lover
meh, its worse than i thought after reading it, please still keep the work tho

@ojoudere
Awesome I just rant a lot mb
It just tilts me how entitled people on MD are to complain about delays and bad chapters when they're basically pirating content.

My favorite line is "scanlation is stealing from the author" which is great because they acknowledge that by reading it they are also taking away from an authors profit by not waiting for an official release but also acknowledge that nobody here has the right to this stuff

Thanks everyone for grammar corrections, with that i can improve my english by reading comments section

Translation wasn't that bad guys, and at least they aren't part of the pussy pact that is meraki, JB, and others who left MD over some drummed up bs. I do think they should get a proofreader but ya know I ain't doing it and neither are any of you whiners.

Aggregator gang
@FrostBlood

You can't silence people on the internet. At least they are still conscious about pirating manga unlike those illegal music and reuploads on youtube that have become the norm.

Lel.. The admin of this kiryuu group is one of those who signed the TL drama
https://mangadex.org/thread/92399/3/#post_759410

Users who are viewing this thread