Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 78

SGR

Double-page supporter
Abysmal grammar. But it's the effort that counts I guess...

Dex-chan lover
A bit rough around the edges, but understandable. Kudos for taking a shot at it.

Dex-chan lover
well kiriyu... That's unexpected... Thank you for the transition...

Yeah, i think you better take some (or many) references from the novel. It's not something hard, it will be helpful for you too.
Like "Special Authority" rank hunter sounds better than "Country" rank, and many terms with one reference will be great.
Maybe the grammar is the main problem here, i think you can take sentences from the novel as reference.

anyway, thanks for the update.

jadi seenggaknya biar gak malu2in kita, gpp bro biar jadi pelajaran

i mean... it's bad. it gets the opposite meaning of a lot of stuff and the english is incomprehensible

there's no "oh they tried their best so it's fine" when they still put out a bad product. they're not bad people because they did a bad job but too much coddling means nobody ever improves

Dex-chan lover
Guess, about grammar issues. Why not collaborate with other scanlation.

just my idea though.

Aggregator gang
Dang, the chapters from MnagaDex are as great as always. I love this site
This is even better than JB

Can someone explain why this translation exists when there's already a really good one by Jaimini's Box that came out hours ago?

I really see no point in spending time creating this shitshow. I'd accept it if this was the only one, but it's not. And the grammar is vomit-inducing.

I barely ever comment on anything but this was just so disgusting compared to the other release that I just had to vent.

Fed-Kun's army
Get an editor and drop the watermarks. If you can't do these things, drop this series. Seriously.

@Patware i understand what you meant.
i think "aggresive way" will make them scared to release another one, and they won't improve with "easy way".

It's better for them to get a lesson from this and let someone better take this job.
i mean, english is global and everyone reading it.
And maybe they just tried to see their skill in english and this is the result.

Dex-chan lover
More competition
JB shills BTFO
Someone call Duwang so he can get in on the action chew

Yeah I have to admit the grammar this time was very poor. Some of the translations were missed as well, making some parts weird. I would advise to redo this one, and take some more time :)

@ariqcs yeah. if this group is doing this explicitly as a means to help learn english, though, that changes a lot of context - but they should also have a disclaimer out front so everyone knows to brace themselves. of course that's me just pulling a motivation from thin air.

Users who are viewing this thread