Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 78

Aggregator gang
you guys need a proof reader for your translations. There were many mistakes in grammar and also I don't really like the way some of the korean words have been left untranslated.

When the first sentence of the chapter is messed up you know it's a problem.

"What's happen?"

Aggregator gang
How come these guys are being mocked?

This Chapter is better than what Jaimini's Box, Meraki Scans, or any other Group on Manga Dex could make

Hopefully, an aggregate site doesn't STEAL this Chapter from this Site, since it isn't cool if other aggregate sites STEALS shit...

I know this site is the best site to view this mahwa. No adds, no pop ups and all those shit so easy to read no interuptions

It speaks of the opposite when a preemptive defense is made. It's bad, guys, and acknowledging it will only make it better.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, this is the worst translation I've seen in a while. Not only typos, it's straight up not knowing the language's phrasing construction and lacking concordace. As a non-English native speaker I've seen quite some butchering on my English classes (and they suck), but you usually are able to get the gist of it. This right here is not capable even of that much.

@LuffyKun: your sarcasm will /r/whoosh so many people.

it will be better if he summon some kind flying shadow to ride after using teleport, and fly away from the crowd

Users who are viewing this thread