Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 80

Aggregator gang
@dashii and you don't see us Filipinos bitching about it like a spoiled child. We got colonized by Spain for 300 years, then America, and lastly Japan during WW2. Maybe I just see this in a different way and it's just my personal opinion though.

@amplify > That? Unrinoically the dumbest thing I've seen all day, and that list includes communists on twitter.

There's a balance – you like to read mangas about pedos watching underage girls baking cookies. That may make you a manga 'expert' but it also makes you an incel by default. And no, I just casual read DB Super for inspiration to get a body like Goku (I squat over 300 pounds), Boruto is kinda lame, but it's Naruto and it's popular, Bleach was good too, Attack on Titan is pretty good, Berserk is good but too slow to release shit, Solo Leveling is good. There's nothing really good with any of the ones I mentioned with the exception of probably Boruto.

Anyways you can keep posting, I got better things to do .

Dex-chan lover
@Theshazbot
Imagine trying to act like you're a chad on a fucking manga website.

There's no escaping the fact that most of the manga you read are aimed at young teens and that there are numerous manga that have no girls in them at all if you're this afraid of girls, there's also thousands of manga that are aimed at adult men and not at young boys like most of the ones you read, not my fault if your experience and brain are so horribly limited that you assume all manga in the world are Shounen and that the theme of them is so utterly ridiculous.

Still though, that was possibly the most pathetic and cringiest attempt at a comeback I've witnessed in my life, I doubt you've ever squatted more than to pick up the jar of mayonnaise your stubby fingers dropped on the floor as you were eating out of it.

Dex-chan lover
@Theshazbot
All the other mangas sucks - they're all about 16 year old girls baking cookies for pedos.

thats quiet a claim there, so since they are supposed to be oh so common i take it that you can give some examples, right? because out of all the manga's i currently follow here, literally 0 of them is even remotely about teenage girls baking.
sure, there's a few cooking manga's here and there, but they are hardly even at the most remote of all remote and outlandish of stretches about teenage girls baking cookies for pedos.

get your horses down ppl, this manga is good and all, but no WAY, it can do a chimera ant ark like HxH, its probably just another way to show off how big mcs D is yet again Kekk, hopefully it will be short, i want to see what really matters, which finally we got, SOLO LEVELING, lets see if we get more intel about the other world and why it exist.

Its quite impressive actually. The speed at which we're going, I can see this series lasting until Chapter 200 - 250. This will be a dope Arc.

Aggregator gang
Prediction: it will resemble the "chimera ants arc" only in the sense that there are powerful ants involved.
In terms of structure it will be just another completely one-sided curb-stomp battle where the main character will show to the world how big his magic dick is.

Dex-chan lover
@drest only if they drag it out, which I dont think they are going to. The novel main story has 243 chapters and we are around chapter 100ish of it on the manhwa's chapter 80.

@TucoBenedicto we all know the MC with sickslap everything, but this is going to be a little different than what most people think, specially with the second party involved. (Im avoiding spoilers as much as I can here)

Power Uploader
Hunter x Hunter all over again. This time Meruem will be killed by Jin-Woo.

Imagine if Gon and Killua makes cameo lol

Dex-chan lover
there should be chapter 82 available out there. if there's no one wants to update it then i'm off to aggregator sites

Users who are viewing this thread