Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 84

Hey, Lightprayer replying to your comment ''The colors of the images are weird, like they've been color corrected.'' Banchou used Waifu2x to reduce noise and retain the quality of the original art.

Contributor
@Raique Make sure to @ the other person that way they'll get pinged and check the thread. Otherwise there's no guarantee they'll be able to see it as in order to do so they'd have to consistently check the thread.

Dex-chan lover
These "This translation is really similar to this other translation" comments that somehow keep cropping up here baffle me. Like, yes, they're translating the same text, they're SUPPOSED to be similar.

Thanks for the chapter! I appreciate you going backwards somewhat!

Dex-chan lover
@Deathhappens You might as well talk to a brick wall. Those people just appear out of nowhere, throw around their accusation, and then disappear. I have yet to see a single one of them explain why they think so. In fact, I have yet to see any of them answering questions or react in any manner when you address their worries. It really makes you wonder why they appeared here and where they came from.

In fact, they are exceedingly similar to the propaganda Internet trolls employed by a few nations.

Aggregator gang
so she's starting to maybe like him and he's certainly giving her the impression he likes her, but once he clears this instance dungeon, even if it IS a real world somewhere else in the universe/multiverse, aren't the odds of her actually showing up again minuscule (unless she decided to leave with him when it's over?)
...well, I'm sure we'll see her again if the series goes on long enough cause of story tropes, but realistically speaking she'd probably never see him again

Dex-chan lover
He surely is swaying hearts wherever he goes... while also having zero interest in romance as expected.
To have a shadow warrior at S rank... things are getting out of control. Wonder if he can already beat Hwang Dong by himself too.

Users who are viewing this thread