Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 91

Group Leader
I hope this chapter was up to everyones standards (beter than the last one at least!)

and yes @AbyssalMonkey we plan to rescan every chapter from 1 to current

Fed-Kun's army
Damn!!! Can it be next Wednesday already! Thanks for the chapter

ffs that cliff hanger no mc this chapter im guessing no mc next chapter either
he should do 1vs 4

Aggregator gang
Still boring ZZZ, but you cant expect every chapter to be go go go. Thanks for the chapter

Aggregator gang
I only have one small gripe with the translation, and it's the use of "Tanker". Afaik a "Tanker" is a kind of ship used to transport stuff between relatively short distances, I believe the word "Tank" would fit better, since they are mostly talking about the role within a party, mimicking an RPG.
Besides that, I don't see many problems aside from some awkward use of the language, but that's much harder to "fix", since it's more about how the sentences are constructed as well as the vocabulary used.
Do keep in mind I'm nitpicking here, but the Tank thing is something I believe should be changed.

Also, this chapter only has buildup and a character presentation, the author is toying with our feelings!

Supporter
I started reading the web novel last night.
This is playing out a tad differently.
Are they actually going to make these side characters be meaningful or are they just going to disappear? Also it would be better pacing to just have Jin Woo play with Goto already.

Contributor
😭😭Doraaeemooon 😭😭😭 help me go forward in time😭

Users who are viewing this thread