Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 91

Thank you for the chapter.

I was bored with this chapter but oh well, gotta have some development other than MCs.

I really want to pile these up and read it all in one go, but I'm so thirsty every new chapters

that goto translator really funny "apperently this is korea top. there no need to see more. i have seen how goto-san raids ". She didnt see how jin woo raid. OPPS she will nvr see it since they got wipe out easily

This was in the novel. They had scrimmage fight, Kor vs Jap. I don't know why you guys aren't recalling it.

Nevermind I was recalling something else

I want to see jin woo fight too, but i guess since this isn't in the novel they can't just have the mc lose or win in this situation.

It makes perfect sense to have a "friendly" match to show case their abilities before the big fight.

Waste of a chapter.

Edit: Looks like this filler crap, that wasn't in the novel, will waste 2 or 3 more chapters. See you in a month.

Worst chapter to date. Waste of time of both the artist and the readers. Hope they don't drag the story too much because of it's popularity

😎I wanna see him fight against the japanese team and show them that Korea has the strongest TEAM😀

Fed-Kun's army
I JUST WANNA SEE THEM FIGHT ALREADY FJDJDJJ
they rlly dragging this out man

Dex-chan lover
@kayriel @kbalintz

Yes it is bit different then happen in Novel
Adaption across is never be a easy thing, in Novel there is so much details, we usually see character's thought and explain in details.

Novel allow people to imagine their own world with their exceptions, we are looking at artist world, (Those art are pretty cool and badass, cant help man)
There is quite few changes happen such as Esil being with Jin Woo at demon king[Not spoiler since this already done few chapter ago], I like how artist included side character of Japan and brief summary of them. It just felt a bit more realistic (Dont forget,compare to novel, we are looking at picture, which mean he of course have to draw side character where novel can just simply mention "while rest of Japanese S rank hunter watching aside, Goto...")

Goto is totally how i actually imaging him to be...
We might get to see middle man later on
Not to mention, I think artist is doing this way to show us how ego Goto is..., let it build up tension xD

Dex-chan lover
I trust Jinwoo is still the only strong person who doesn't stink in Hunter Cha's sensitive nose.

I'm reading the one here just to see if the chapter here use "Interpreter" instead of "Translator" unlike the other translator team, but well, seems that is not to be.

This seriously annoyes me, is it that difficult to differ Translator and Interpreter? Translator is those who translates documents... (or something to be read in general like this manhwa) while Interpreter is for those who "re-tells" what is said to the intended language in real time, immediately after it was said. so the Japanese Lady there is an Interpreter. Not a Translator.

And, on a completely different note, I'm also annoyed with how the Interpreter behave herself. That's not how an Interpreter supposed to behave! They're not supposed to go anywhere from the one who they're helping in communicating, not to mention they should speak and deliver (interpret) the message equally (I'm talking about the way she speak clearly in front of the Koreans when interpreting what Goto's said, but whispering what Baek Yoon-Ho and the other's said to Goto, as if the other Japanese hunters did not also need to know what is said by the Koreans)

I'm rambling now, yeah, just annoyed about it, sorry about that.

Dex-chan lover
Jin-Woo is over here thinking what's the point in competing over who is marginally less weak compared to him

Aggregator gang
@Thifa Like you said, Translator and Interpreter is 2 fundametally different although its similar.

Most people didnt realize it what are translators and interpreter do.
Translator is like this one what we read right now, meanwhile interpreter is someone who is capable of mastering few languages and translate their conversation for both sides to prevent misunderstanding which sometimes leads to worst situations.

But anyway, this chapter should be shortened enough to lets us see 1st match between 4 hunters which is the most important things to do. And lets rest of it being seen on next updates or it will be boring and dragging too long

Users who are viewing this thread