Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 91

Stop crying, this webtoon does a good job at fleshing out a world for the mc to be op in.
If they would skip setting a base for comparison you guys would be complaining about how meaningless his power seems, how nobody else has any meaningful character or impact on the story.. blah blah...

And thank you for the translation, you rock :)

Fed-Kun's army
@Mpwilson123
right lmao like im all for world building and learning about other charas, as we dont know too much about charas other than the mc but i wish they found a better way to introduce all the new charas so that the mc is involved while doing so and etc or maybe not introduce everyone at once bc obv thats a lot of ppl to describe

Dex-chan lover
@eminyan the old man realizes that involving him in this "tournament" (that can't even be called that because obviously they won't go all out and there's no prize) won't be helpful because he could easily take out the whole group by himself without moving a finger... What's the point then? to prove how OP the mc is? Is better to let the others face each other and have a grasp of each other's abilities... IF anything, I guess he could've summoned a single shadow to join the group.

Besides, you think is bad to introduce everyone at once? dude if they were to introduce one by one instead of making a team fight we would be stuck here forever, even I would be mad.

Aggregator gang
Seeing the huge changes to this chapter (though I guess still more of like added filler?) as opposed to the novel makes me wonder if I should have actually read the first 110 chapters instead of skipping to where the manhwa left off haha.

Anybody know if the manhwa was following the novel faithfully before this point??

I was hyped as fuck for this chapter and I kept refreshing the page on Jaiminis box for this chapter. I was hoping for some ass beating of the Japanese S rank hunters by Sung Jinwoo (I don't read the novel but I heard he was gonna go against Ryuji or something) but basically nothing happened other than some A rank guild master guy which I don't care about. reeee I'm so disappointed, my day was ruined and my disappointment was immeasurable.

edit: Other than that, thx for translation. Im really disappointed that I waited a week for this and I have to wait another week for the next one. But this is a good webtoon so (back to rereading solo levelling for like the 7th time)

Aggregator gang
The manhwa was following the novel faithfully for a while with minor changes here and there for pacing. I'd say the changes came much more frequently right up to when the MC started his S rank test.

Double-page supporter
Oh thank god, I was worried we'd get plot or character development, thankfully nothing like that occurred this week.

Damn I was really hoping to see Gotou vs Jin-woo this chapter. Oddly this strays from the novel but still a nice addition imo.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sereneta

yeah ofc theres no point in proving thats he's op and im not saying the mc should be involved in the fight and etc
my point was just damn the mc literally showed up for a second in this chap and tbh i found the translator fight a bit pointless and it sort of stretched out the chapter??

and ofc not i would never want the author to introduce them one by one all at once bc that would take way too long unless these charas are rlly t h a t important to the story
I like the idea of the author showcasing their skills/how they are in a fight

the goto ryuji isn't included in the match, so probably after this game, sung jin woo will fight him 1 on 1
what an unecesary filler

Fed-Kun's army
I love this comic but jesus ima save up 20 chapters just so that something actually happens when i read :/

Thank you for the update💕
Hahaha I can't wait to see the 'fight'
Will Sung Jin woo reveal his abilities to the other teams later???

Aggregator gang
yeah boiii....time to show off to the other guys by playing tag. definitely not childish and definitely not gonna be throwing a temper tantrum when their team loses.

Users who are viewing this thread