Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 91

yea I think i might wait for more chapters to come before I read, this side stuff is kinda boring

Dex-chan lover
@Thifa You are indeed correct, and I'm ashamed to admit I didn't even pay attention to it when I read the chapter.

However, you are wrong about one thing: The Japanese lady wasn't actually an interpreter. She's an A class hunter who just happens to know Korean well enough to function as an interpreter. Though it might be difficult to remember with our Jinwoo being an SSS class hunter, but in reality an A class hunter is already a big mofo. There are only very few S class hunters, so they are a class of their own and globally recognised, but A class hunters are nationally extremely important people. So, she has no particular pride in temporally working as an interpreter. She has pride in being a hunter even if she lost the match here, but she wasn't afraid at all to have a match, which is the important thing. So, don't blame her for not behaving like a pro interpreter. The Japanese just didn't want to bring an ordinary person with them, so a real professional interpreter was out of the question.

It's pretty funny to think that if this was happening in Europe, everybody would just be talking in English with no need for an interpreter if the nations didn't have a common native language. However, in Asia it's taken for granted people can't communicate with each other unless they have special skills.

How is this filler? After watching Naruto and One piece I know what true filler is. *shudders*

Assuming this chapter is setup for the Korean lot to get destroyed then Sung Jin Woo to "single-handedly" win. Little dissapointing but for a weekly FULL COLOUR series that has been consistently awesome, they're allowed some slower chapters...

I get I can’t be all action, I get it’s not the worse filler ever. But can mc just say a little more then like 5 lines.

Supporter
*BIG SNIFF* Ahhh~~ It's lacking MC action but I'm still snorting this Solo Leveling action in. It'll probably be filled with not much MC OP-ness in the coming chapters, but I'm fine with that

Aggregator gang
@Kayriel
Which also comes from the same mistake, same as many latin american players in MMOs spelling "items" as "itens". The fact many people use it doesn't make it correct.

Dex-chan lover
Look at all these novel readers getting made because they can't spoil the outcome

Dex-chan lover
Good parts of this chapter: Sniff waifu appears on half panel.

Bad parts of this chapter: Literally everything else.

i actually enjoy this. having read the webnovel, the exploration into other characters to flesh out a more full story is nice. I know most people here don't like it but when you read the entire webnovel you realize how lonely and how OP MC is. It's great for an initial read but if you really want this to take off then more characters need exposure as well as more depth. At some point the plot was only about jin woo and not enough about his dongsaeng, sister, etc.... Some characters are forgotten like the demon lady from the demon tower.

They are adding more stuff and i am loving it. In the novel you actually dont know much about other s rank hunter, this should be fun

Users who are viewing this thread